• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
IT is such a shame that these kind of games are not available in Germany on Steam or I woould buy the game before as well since it is finished XD
MwM will be on Steam most likely as well, but I will need to apply for a USK rating for it.
And as Larry pointed out, MotH is available on Nutaku.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
When does the Save feature unlock? I'd like to save my progress, but so far it is still locked. The mom just walked in wearing a red outfit, after the MC has his inner monologue about charging more and all.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When does the Save feature unlock? I'd like to save my progress, but so far it is still locked. The mom just walked in wearing a red outfit, after the MC has his inner monologue about charging more and all.
You can only Save dureing the Planning Phase (i.e. when asigning the girls to their Post)

Reactions: Talmadge

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Saving unlocks at the end of the tutorial (Julia will tell you about saving progress).

You can only Save dureing the Planning Phase (i.e. when asigning the girls to their Post)
That too.

Reactions: Talmadge

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
MwM will be on Steam most likely as well, but I will need to apply for a USK rating for it.
Which however will not do much I think, since right now due to some legal stuff Germany outamericad the US in terms of "Nipples, waaaaaaaah" on Steam. I bought MotH (and some other games you find on this site) back in the day no problem, and I kept them, however it is still impossible to buy any of these games in Germany if you don't already have them.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Which however will not do much I think, since right now due to some legal stuff Germany outamericad the US in terms of "Nipples, waaaaaaaah" on Steam. I bought MotH (and some other games you find on this site) back in the day no problem, and I kept them, however it is still impossible to buy any of these games in Germany if you don't already have them.
The Reason is that Steam does not want to implement an actual authentification system like an ID check etc.
Thats why adult content games are not visible in Germany.

We have several other stupid censorship issues like with Zombie games a la Dying light but that is not the reason why Adult games are not on STeam.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
This is not caused by the rating system but Steams's inability to actually provide secure authentication of users age. Germany (actually EU would be more appropriate here) has rules about what a proper age identification system requires. Steam is not willing or able to comply to these rules properly - thus they opted to block all content that might cause problems for them.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
How do I get the game to continue? I just did where you visit the mom, and she was sleeping. Then it said that we would see how it went in the afternoon. Then a camera icon clicked up and disappeared. Now it is stuck on the lobby screen. I've clicked everywhere I can think, and nothing happens. Thanks for any help y'all can give.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How do I get the game to continue? I just did where you visit the mom, and she was sleeping. Then it said that we would see how it went in the afternoon. Then a camera icon clicked up and disappeared. Now it is stuck on the lobby screen. I've clicked everywhere I can think, and nothing happens. Thanks for any help y'all can give.
Can you upload your save?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think this is it. If it isn't, tell me where to find the saves. But being a .sav, I guess it's the save file.
As long as that is the newest one, it should be fine. Let me take a look...
-----edit-----​
...All you should need to do is click the arrow, in the bottom right.
1641157424451.png
Talmadge, You are saying that you can't do that then?

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
As long as that is the newest one, it should be fine. Let me take a look...
-----edit-----​
...All you should need to do is click the arrow, in the bottom right.
View attachment 1576557
Talmadge, You are saying that you can't do that then?
Yeah, but I think I figured it out. I had merged the new release with my old download. I moved the save file to the fresh download, and it didn't have the mom sleeping, and it continued. So I'll just delete the old and use the new. Thanks for the assistance.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, but I think I figured it out. I had merged the new release with my old download. I moved the save file to the fresh download, and it didn't have the mom sleeping, and it continued. So I'll just delete the old and use the new. Thanks for the assistance.
Yeah, unless there is a specifically made patch style update, you never want to merge folders for these games. In this case, just copy over your profile folder to the new game folder, and you should be fine.

Good luck!

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
Hana and Amber scenes get stuck in a loop, I´ve read at least 2 more complainst from other players, but no reply from anyone about this error.
So can anyone say something, please??

• Angry
Reactions: JiiEf and Aneaiyo

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hana and Amber scenes get stuck in a loop, I´ve read at least 2 more complainst from other players, but no reply from anyone about this error.
So can anyone say something, please??
I have read the reports as well, however I have also read numerous answers and just judging from them - without having played the newest version myself - I would say: speed up the animation.

4.00 star(s) 238 Votes