yilkin

nest half empty type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MystwoodManor-1.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
when i click on the icon it opened the game with black screen then nothing happened
I'm not sure if you've tried this yet or not, but go and download the Visual C++ Redistributable runtimes from a mirror site close to you. Once the file is downloaded, extract the files to a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat".

If that still doesn't work, go into your Nvidia Control Panel, select "Manage 3d settings" and disable V-Sync.

Please let me know if one of the two helped resolve the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

MANELENHG

Aug 26, 2023
I'm not sure if you've tried this yet or not, but go and download the Visual C++ Redistributable runtimes from a mirror site close to you. Once the file is downloaded, extract the files to a temporary folder (which you can delete later) and run the included "install_all.bat".

If that still doesn't work, go into your Nvidia Control Panel, select "Manage 3d settings" and disable V-Sync.

Please let me know if one of the two helped resolve the issue.

i had install all of them and disable V-Sync still same issue with black screen

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i had install all of them and disable V-Sync still same issue with black screen
Go into Control Panel >> Device Manager >> Display adapters. If you see more than 1 device listed, try disabling one or the other, then try loading the game. If you only see 1 device listed, disable your Nvidia. At this point, you'll be using Microsoft Basic Display drivers. If the game loads this time, then it's your GPU, as that would mean your hardware is too old to play it. Your video card should have at least 2GB VRAM.

Reactions: TheDevian

Solidsnake934

May 29, 2022
Yeah, it's not letting me check in more than one guest even when I have it set to 2 with the right person working the lobby. It keeps defaulting to 1 and the person is not in the room anymore. Any suggestions?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, it's not letting me check in more than one guest even when I have it set to 2 with the right person working the lobby. It keeps defaulting to 1 and the person is not in the room anymore. Any suggestions?
fuzzy memory tells me that it drops to 1 when mommy isn't working at lobby.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
More than likely you haven't renovated any new guest rooms on the second floor. Each time your manor levels up, you need to renovate a guest room in order to create a new guest slot on the planning screen, which will allow you to take on more guests at check-in. You'll also want to upgrade any facilities you have renovated on the planning screen with additional seating areas to accommodate your guests as well (circled in red on the planning screen).

Ex 1:

Ex 2:

Reactions: Solidsnake934

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i tried full hotel once or twice before endgame and it was exhausting (no rest for girls).

would need dbl staff to run full hotel longer than 1 or 2 rounds.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i tried full hotel once or twice before endgame and it was exhausting (no rest for girls).

would need dbl staff to run full hotel longer than 1 or 2 rounds.
That you can easily get around by taking advantage of the "Lock staff energy" cheat or the tarot cards (The mistress, The drunk, The servant or The nocturnal). I think the biggest challenge some players might run into, especially with taking on more guests, would be not paying close attention to the guests needs at check-in, which may result in multiple guests wanting the same facility as the other guests at the same time of day. One of the guests isn't going to be happy the room is booked full. So there's that to take into consideration.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
even with 3-4 guests their quests overlapped with each other or with staff's quests.

ofc i usually took those who paid most unless there was quest to follow like einstein's quest.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
even with 3-4 guests their quests overlapped with each other or with staff's quests.

ofc i usually took those who paid most unless there was quest to follow like einstein's quest.
What I always did was not take in any guests in order for me to focus on the girls' events, at least until I needed to level the staff up. Then, at that time, I started working on guest events and took advantage of having Amanda around on weekdays. :LOL:

Reactions: Cartageno
4.00 star(s) 244 Votes