Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just in general I would recommend waiting with cheats until you've seen the game anyway. Some games don't really require them, in others you may want a feel about what numbers are realistic to have in certain aspects or what storyline unlocks are needed at what point so it doesn't get confusing when everything happens all at once.

Leonardovgw

Jul 10, 2021
Well, I'm kinda lost. I just download this game, completed the tutorial (Karen left), but cheats haven't unlocked. It still says 1.1.0ez(Patreon-Basic) on Main screen and also I cannot find the key.ini file. Can someone please take a little time and help me out, I'm a noob with this things. Is there a file I can download, insert in game folder and that's it? What do I have to do to enable cheats. Please help

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Well, I'm kinda lost. I just download this game, completed the tutorial (Karen left), but cheats haven't unlocked. It still says 1.1.0ez(Patreon-Basic) on Main screen and also I cannot find the key.ini file. Can someone please take a little time and help me out, I'm a noob with this things. Is there a file I can download, insert in game folder and that's it? What do I have to do to enable cheats. Please help
There isn't any "ez" version, the "ez" is/was a mod that we do not support.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Well, what about another solution than the no so "Ez" one. How can I enable em? . Much appreciate it for your fast response
First off, as I said, we do not support the use of any cheat mods as they are unsupported by the dev (and they will break the game as well as your saves). So you would have to replace the mod with the original files and start a new game.

Secondly, you need the key.ini file in order to unlock the cheats console in the game. I can't give you mine because it's for people who are on Faerin's team in order to fix saves for players.

And lastly, the latest version of the game is 1.1.2, not 1.1.0 (which was mainly bug fixes) as noted at the top of the page.
version.jpg
If I recall, the key.ini file should have been included in 1.1.0.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

FrankF010

Sep 17, 2021
I am having trouble accessing the cave. I have everything and everyone at level 5. I also have the three bronze items. I accessed the well. I keep trying to explore the woods during the day but the only comment I receive is that there is that you find nothing and return to the manor. Did I miss my opportunity to access or is there something else I need to do?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I am having trouble accessing the cave. I have everything and everyone at level 5. I also have the three bronze items. I accessed the well. I keep trying to explore the woods during the day but the only comment I receive is that there is that you find nothing and return to the manor. Did I miss my opportunity to access or is there something else I need to do?
No, you didn't miss anything. The cave is a RNG location that may take a few tries to get. As long as you have a flash light from the general store, you'll be able to enter when you locate it.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 241 Votes