Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
I'm looking to purchase Mystwood Manor on Steam but what version is actually available on Steam? Is it the Basic or the Full Premium version? I've seen a previous post from February regarding this and that the Nuntaku $20 version was actually the basic version. Are they all basic and the only way to get the Premium version is to become a top tier patreon sub?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm looking to purchase Mystwood Manor on Steam but what version is actually available on Steam? Is it the Basic or the Full Premium version? I've seen a previous post from February regarding this and that the Nuntaku $20 version was actually the basic version. Are they all basic and the only way to get the Premium version is to become a top tier patreon sub?
It'll be the full version with cheats included on Steam. I'm not sure about Nutaku or Itch though. They should be the full version on there as well. Unfortunately I have no way to check them.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
All those people in the game snapshots have sketchy plastered smiles that make you wonder if they are under substances, but apart this, it looks like a good game. I'll give it a shot.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
All those people in the game snapshots have sketchy plastered smiles that make you wonder if they are under substances, but apart this, it looks like a good game. I'll give it a shot.
Well, while not intentionally I am sure, it kinda fits the story ...

Also. Is the incest patch canon or just out of fans request?
As much as I dislike jumping at Sycho, let's just say he is of the dev's team and as such has to keep up appearances for Patreon and suchlike. The situation is the classic "she's not mum, she's daddy's friend" thing and IMO the story works both ways well enough. The patch may very well be fan made, I am not sure, but there might be a reason why it is comparatively easy even for the very computer illiterate to be able to create it.

• Haha
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, while not intentionally I am sure, it kinda fits the story ...

As much as I dislike jumping at Sycho, let's just say he is of the dev's team and as such has to keep up appearances for Patreon and suchlike. The situation is the classic "she's not mum, she's daddy's friend" thing and IMO the story works both ways well enough. The patch may very well be fan made, I am not sure, but there might be a reason why it is comparatively easy even for the very computer illiterate to be able to create it.
I played without said patch, had no issues with dead dad's ex-GF.

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight and Sycho

bigjack910

Jun 6, 2021
OK, I gave in and played this game from the beginning again as we await more updates from Midnight Sin.
I admit I'm a sucker for these management types of games - assigning people to roles and building things up from scratch. What other games like that are out there? I'm eagerly waiting for the next Tropicali update which is going to be the best one so far iykyk

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes