Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
That's exactly what I was asking right there. She has 3 traits: diplomatic, foodie III and meticulous III, which would need 7 trait upgrades to get to:
  • diplomatic
  • foodie I
  • foodie I -> II
  • foodie II -> III
  • same goes for the meticulous trait
But in the game there are only 4 trait upgrades available.
The "diplomatic" trait is only specific to Julia, since she is the only staff member who can work in the lobby, and therefore does not get upgraded to II or III. The "foodie" trait is only specific to staff members who can work in the kitchen (Julia and Kay) and the "meticulous" trait is specific only to staff members who work in housekeeping (Julia and Amber).

Traits can also be re-rolled (or reset) by having your staff take a purple pill (resets all traits) or pink pill (allows you to re-roll trait choices per shift) at night. They would have to be equipped to that staff member in the evening. Pills can be purchased from Fizwill when you explore the woods during the day.

Now as far as each trait goes for the girls, they are as follows:
Julia gets a trait at levels: 2, 3, 4 and 5 (not counting the “Supportive” trait).
Amber gets a trait at levels: 2, 3, 4 and 5 (not counting the “Loyal” trait).
Riley gets a trait at levels: 2, 3, 4 and 5 (not counting the “Loyal” trait).
Kay gets a trait at levels: 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Laura gets a trait at levels: 3, 4 and 5 (not counting the “Healthy” trait).
Hana gets a trait at levels: 3 (two traits as soon as she is hired), 4 and 5.
Annika gets a trait at levels: 2, 3, 4 and 5.
Catalina gets a trait at levels: 3 (two traits as soon as she is hired), 4 and 5.

Please note that: "levels" refer to the staff's skill levels, not the level of the Manor.

Also, as mentioned by TheDevian, you're using someone else's save which, if I read correctly from that player, is a completed save instead of you playing the game yourself and using your own save. Unless we look at the save ourselves, we have no way of knowing what, if anything, was used (such as a cheat mod, etc...) during the game. Therefore we can't verify it's a clean save. You use it at your own risk.

Last edited:

axeforgets

Oct 8, 2022
I see.
She can also get some from events, but I can't remember exactly. Thought it was 5, but either way seems high, it's possible they cheated some. That was not posted by a team member, so we have no way of knowing what is up with it.
I suspect there is a way to do that in the vanilla game.

When applying a trait upgrade, a player is presented with 3 random choices. By spam loading the save file, these 3 choices will be different. Also, there seems to be a small chance a "X II" trait is among the three choices without the "X I" trait being the prerequisite. I vaguely remember seeing that happen once in my two play-throughs. If this speculation has any merit, whoever did the full save was extremely dedicated. I certainly admire that patience lmao.

Reactions: TheDevian

Hata9

Jun 22, 2021
is there any solution for the error "Failed to load PlayerSettings (internal index #0). Most likely data file is corrupted, or built with mismatching editor and platform support versions."? the game is not starting at all.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
is there any solution for the error "Failed to load PlayerSettings (internal index #0). Most likely data file is corrupted, or built with mismatching editor and platform support versions."? the game is not starting at all.
Can you attach your player log, please?
Use the Windows + R keys and paste the following in your Run box:
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Mystwood Manor

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I am not sure how many girls that includes, never played this game before only the previous one. How many girls are available in the game vs how many are on the staff?
Staff members include:
Julia, Amber, Riley, Kay, Laura, Hana, Annika and Catalina.

Guests (females only) include:
Karen, Denise, Nora, Sofia and Mischa.

Plus one bonus scene with non-staff member/non-guest (available in Normal mode only).

So 14 girls in all.

4.00 star(s) 247 Votes