3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Well, they only have one patron, I guess that they weren't making any money so they either decided to abandon it assuming no one cared since they have just one Patron, or they're dealing with having their own job to make money to support themselves before they can make the game.
Starting to develop a game with the single goal to life from the money it makes is a bad idea. I get that these Devs want to be compensated for the time they invest in the game but doing it just for the money rarely works with how oversaturated the market is nowadays, so abandoning the game after the initial release because it doesn't make enough money is just stupid.

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
aww man the game got abandoned
The story was really interesting
this is sad:cry:
now the dev have like 0 patreons
:HideThePain: so no coming back then

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
aww man the game got abandoned
The story was really interesting
this is sad:cry:
now the dev have like 0 patreons
:HideThePain: so no coming back then
You are almost certainly correct, but I am feeling slightly optimistic this morning.....must be all the whiskey I put in my coffee :)

If the dev was trying this strictly for the Patreon support, and got pissed that they didn't hit the big leagues in the first couple of months, then yeah it is finished.

I remember the dev posting that they were going in for/just had surgery though. The surgery was some type of joint fusion but I don't remember if the dev ever specified what joint, so it is possible that they just haven't recovered yet and that they are unable to work.
No idea why they wouldn't at least post an update, which is why I believe you are correct, but I am still following the thread just in case.

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
You are almost certainly correct, but I am feeling slightly optimistic this morning.....must be all the whiskey I put in my coffee :)

If the dev was trying this strictly for the Patreon support, and got pissed that they didn't hit the big leagues in the first couple of months, then yeah it is finished.

I remember the dev posting that they were going in for/just had surgery though. The surgery was some type of joint fusion but I don't remember if the dev ever specified what joint, so it is possible that they just haven't recovered yet and that they are unable to work.
No idea why they wouldn't at least post an update, which is why I believe you are correct, but I am still following the thread just in case.
so there is still hope then
Hope he gets better and comes back

Reactions: Tavi13

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
so there is still hope then
Hope he gets better and comes back
"Hope" might be too strong of a word but based on what little info we have, there is a chance for a return and a legitimate reason for disappearing.
Personally; I'll leave it on my watch list for a few more months, then drop it if we don't hear anything.

Reactions: Harry6hp
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes