3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Apokolypse

Apr 6, 2020
From the Dev's page:

Hello guys, it's been a while, I had to delay a big part of the update thanks to an arthrodesis surgical procedure I was submitted to and I thought my recovery would be faster, as for this update I focused on reworking a few of the U.I elements and taking the game's plot to its first arc which is the inner trial. I added a few scenes to help to explain the game's background story and also added a few songs to it.
I am working on the next update and we can expect it to be completed around the last week of the current month.
Also, saves from the demo aren't compatible due to the changes made in the U.I and variables in-game, I am sorry about this but it won't happen from now on.

Reactions: Ghostly

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
We always suppose to get class B? cause i won fight and I got all questions correct

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
Just finished playing and I loved it so far.

1- A good fantasy VN about Greek mythology which I love.
2- all the models are beautiful so far even the MC lol and they look different from each other.
3- The partial sandbox part of the game is done well with a hint system.
4- Renders and effects are beautiful and diverse.
5- The writing and story was very enjoyable from start to finish.
6- The characters feel like their own people with different personalities.
7- It's not an all female game which I always find weird. There are a few male characters who seem like they are going to be your friends and one who is a rival.

Only complaint I have so far is some miner typos but I noticed one mistake that kept happening over and over again which is "I see you around" instead of "I'll se you around"

All in all I'm excited for this and I wish you luck @mythacad

"miner typos"? lol oh the irony

Jan 8, 2019
A promising start! I found the plot engaging and the characters interesting.

It reads like the author's first language is not English, though - there were lots of times lines felt a little awkward. Minor example: it's strange for a student to say "teacher" directly to a teacher. "Sir", "Ma'am" or "Mr/Mrs (last name)" is better, but since all the characters are 18-21 so far you might want to go with "Professor". Another one - "Check Hecate/Emily" - I didn't grasp from that that I would be ogling them! "Check out" would be clearer, but even then, "Glance at" or "Look at" would be even more so. "I am on" for playing a game should be "I'm in", "End Roam" would be a clearer as "Stop Roaming", "You have a heavy sleep/ha ha, I do" should be "You're a heavy sleeper/haha, I am" and so on.

Also, it would be nice to have texting dialogue show up differently from speech.

Last edited:

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
So, I did the first playthrough and I am liking the game. I am wondering if you can get to Class A, but that will be something I will work on with the more serious plays. I have to say, it is a good story, like the Percy Jackson homage without it being a parody. It has some interesting work done with it, though I am wanting more. This is a good start that I hope stays story based and not a channel for lewd scenes just to have lewd scenes. There does seem to be the chance to do it all story based.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I think when this game get's more updates, it'll accumulate more patron's. The big issue with Patreon is that unless you outright search for specific content, there's a 99% chance you won't come across things like adult VNs, ESPECIALLY new ones. This is why sites like this are extremely beneficial to the adult vn creators, because without these types of sites, they'd never get the support they deserve.

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
Is there any way to win against alexis? Or are you intended to always lose.
I have seen where someone has won the fight, but I believe that you will still end up in Class B. I think this is because of an earlier dialogue where someone was wanting you to be teamed up with Alexis for the trials. That could mean the fight could be winnable, but you still end up with her in Class B. This is not a guarantee, but I have seen no word from the developer and the scene is in the game.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
View attachment 1339824 hahaahahhahhaahahah age-51 hahahahahahahahahaha
I'd take any 51'er that looks like her! Sexy babe, no sags or crow's feet...

Great update but now I'm hot to trot for Mom, how are you gonna work that in???

If this game gets monthly sizable updates I can see myself throwing money at it, could use a bit more spice though...

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Is there any way to win against alexis? Or are you intended to always lose
First fight is a always lose, the second you can win.

use spheres, let her attack, make water armor, think that made me win that fight, but i guess you need to spend the weekend picking the right choices to be able to cast the water armor (i jogged, practised water magic or studied when available)

I am wondering if you can get to Class A
You can.... i won the fight (second fight with Alexis) and presume did well enough on the written test...

Reactions: NanomachinesSon
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes