3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
If it goes harem I am in if it goes NTR I would be out in a heartbeat and be even more upset if its thrown in "later after getting invested into the game a dev throwing NTR in out of the blue is a great way to lose players and supporters. If people want NTR go play a game that starts with NTR in the demo. I wil be watching till a little more content comes out but leave the NTR to NTR based games please.
No worries my friend this game will indeed have Harem. (y)

mythacad

Jun 17, 2021
To clear up a few things, the harem route is planned, I will be including some short stories that will elucidate the game's lore, and NTR won't be a part of this game, as it's not my thing and, it would just stop me from doing what I have planned for Myth Academia.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
To clear up a few things, the harem route is planned, I will be including some short stories that will elucidate the game's lore, and NTR won't be a part of this game, as it's not my thing and, it would just stop me from doing what I have planned for Myth Academia.
that's always a smart plan since you as the creator should be enjoying the story you're creating. Also, since there's a harem path planned, that does help since the three main girls are already legit good and making it difficult to have to choose for my first playthrough.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Perfect and do not cave to the ntr crowd. I am also writing my own game and funny enough it has references to greek gods but being used in a different way and I specifically state and I quote right from my about section.

" [NO FUCKING NTR PERIOD] Other men will be in the game but they will not at any point be seen being intimate with any of the women]with some the threat may be implied but its nothing more then a threat] Word of warning do not even ask me or try to bribe me to include it. I personally will ban you from my discord, patreon and even the forums when the game hits them."

I did this to shut them up right from the start as I will be having borderline content due to the nature of my story but I will not allow them to push my story over that line. Good luck with the game and I will check it out.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Clearly the game was inspired by Percy Jackson, which is not a bad thing.

The girls look hot, the setting is very interesting, decent amount of content for a demo... What more can we wish for?

There is only 2 things that disturbed me somewhat.
One of them is Angelica's call girl service. It doesn't really make sense for half gods to whore out themselves for some money. Maybe it will be explained later on.
Other is that there were many times where you had to chose between doing one thing or the other. First I thought there will be branching storyline, but the only thing it seemed to affect was to miss some events or not. Again, maybe in later updates we will see the consequences of our choices, but at the moment some choices felt unnecessary and meaningless.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Nice! I'm going to toss my opinion about a couple of things into the mix, but over-all I think this was a great start.

Others mentioned needing a proofreader, but I didn't think it was bad at all. There were some typo's/grammar issues but nothing outrageous or game-breaking. I'm a native English speaker (USA version of English anyway), and barely noticed.

I would like to see more info about the *prostitution ring*, and why it is there, in future releases but that is just a curiosity thing on my part. Seems unnecessary if the story does go the harem route, and maybe a waste of creation time, but it could also have a significant impact/bearing on the story. For all we know they are all daughters of Dionysus & gain power from sex acts..../shrug. I just hope it isn't there as gratuitous filler, and that it will have something to do with the story.

Those 3 war-starting letters (but can be equally applied to any *sensitive* content really): In my opinion as a reader/player that will never become a Dev, write the story you want to tell. Make clear now what content you are including/planning, and stick with it. Don't suprise-add stuff later on. Fans of your work will remain with you, and those that are put-off by any type of content will be a lot less bitchy if they are not already invested in the story before it gets added.
I think you will save yourself a LOT of stress and headaches that way.

One tiny complaint/critique; the black travel arrows can be very difficult to spot on some of the background images. You may want to consider either highlighting them in some manner, or changing the color (unless there is already a setting that does this, and I missed it....always a possibility with me).

That is about it. Like I said before; I think you are off to a really solid start, and I am looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Good Luck!

Reactions: jish55

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So first another annoying sandbox and now this
I would like to see more info about the *prostitution ring*, and why it is there, in future releases but that is just a curiosity thing on my part. Seems unnecessary if the story does go the harem route, and maybe a waste of creation time, but it could also have a significant impact/bearing on the story. For all we know they are all daughters of Dionysus & gain power from sex acts..../shrug. I just hope it isn't there as gratuitous filler, and that it will have something to do with the story.
I'm definitely waiting for a few updates before even thinking about trying the game because that are already 2 red flags for me.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
So first another annoying sandbox and now this

I'm definitely waiting for a few updates before even thinking about trying the game because that are already 2 red flags for me.
I wouldn't red-flag it because of the ring. If you are against sandbox, then yeah....total red-flag there. Right now the ring looks like it is just lewd-filler. Other than *making a purchase* there is no content for it and it doesn't look/sound like any LI will ever be involved in it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The sand-box element isn't too bad right now either, but it is definitely in the early stages of it. We'll have to wait and see if that becomes the focus or not.
If sand-boxes are a deal breaker for you, I can go either way on them depending on just how grindy it actually becomes and how good the story is, you will definitely want to wait a few updates or just give this one a hard pass.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Nice! I'm going to toss my opinion about a couple of things into the mix, but over-all I think this was a great start.

Others mentioned needing a proofreader, but I didn't think it was bad at all. There were some typo's/grammar issues but nothing outrageous or game-breaking. I'm a native English speaker (USA version of English anyway), and barely noticed.

Those 3 war-starting letters (but can be equally applied to any *sensitive* content really): In my opinion as a reader/player that will never become a Dev, write the story you want to tell. Make clear now what content you are including/planning, and stick with it. Don't suprise-add stuff later on. Fans of your work will remain with you, and those that are put-off by any type of content will be a lot less bitchy if they are not already invested in the story before it gets added.
I think you will save yourself a LOT of stress and headaches that way.

One tiny complaint/critique; the black travel arrows can be very difficult to spot on some of the background images. You may want to consider either highlighting them in some manner, or changing the color (unless there is already a setting that does this, and I missed it....always a possibility with me).

That is about it. Like I said before; I think you are off to a really solid start, and I am looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Good Luck!
First as of now there is no NTR and nothing even close to it. There is a girl who sells things for you including sexual items and also happens to be a pimp so you can get prostitutes from her, just some random girls no LIs are involved even the pimp herself are not part of it but IDK if she is a LI or not.

For the sandbox right now it's not bad at all. easy to navigate and with a hint system already but it's still very early to judge.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Tavi did bring up a good point about the travel arrows needing a rework. I would say in free roam, keep them on screen where they highlight whenever we move our mouse over them.

Sep 3, 2020
I am very happy that the game will have a harem option for people who like harems but what about people like me who don't like harems and prefer one girl only option
I know it's stupid but I like monogamy

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
You pretty much made my day my friend and everyone else's.:love:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So no one wants to mention the social media app taken directly from BaDIK? Like down to the assets and code? Plus there is the free roaming, finding pin up pictures, the UI for seeing the hidden pictures, the UI for character bios, the $$$ money system, and the prostitution service. There is taking inspiration from a predecessor, and then there is blatant China style bootlegging. This is leaning towards the latter.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
So no one wants to mention the social media app taken directly from BaDIK? Like down to the assets and code? Plus there is the free roaming, finding pin up pictures, the UI for seeing the hidden pictures, the UI for character bios, the $$$ money system, and the prostitution service. There is taking inspiration from a predecessor, and then there is blatant China style bootlegging. This is leaning towards the latter.
So he can not use a certain asset like other games do or use a certain idea like other games do? how many games out there start of with a dead or missing dad? how many games start off with the younger guy taking over the household on and on but because he used a BaDik asset that can be bought or cough found on various sites there is a problem? I would not worry about this game as much as I would the author of BaDik.. remember his last game had him burning down the house with all the Li's inside so I do not expect to see a good end you that game like I do this one. Leave the dev alone and go play you house burning game.

Reactions: Jsd16

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
university of problems uses the same application, and even more blatant, since it's the most similar to the DIK universe, as there's no fantasy involved, and no one complains about it either.

DIK is a fucking classic that changed the field of adult gaming. It is considered by many to be the best game, not in terms of history, but as a game itself. So it's normal to have your resources copied or cloned. For me it's not a problem, it's a benefit, because since that game worked well, it can work here too.

Because someone invented the wheel, that doesn't mean I can't use it.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes