3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
university of problems uses the same application, and even more blatant, since it's the most similar to the DIK universe, as there's no fantasy involved, and no one complains about it either.

DIK is a fucking classic that changed the field of adult gaming. It is considered by many to be the best game, not in terms of history, but as a game itself. So it's normal to have your resources copied or cloned. For me it's not a problem, it's a benefit, because since that game worked well, it can work here too.

Because someone invented the wheel, that doesn't mean I can't use it.
It's been a while since I've played that simp simulator, but I seem to recall that the SNS app at least used different assets or had a different look. This game uses a carbon copy. Sure it might not amount to a big difference, but the idea of an SNS app is not a novel thing. No one can expect every idea to be original, but there is a huge difference between taking inspiration from something and blatantly copying something (so much so that I wouldn't be surprised if they just ripped the code out of BaDIK and pasted it here). Plus, I wouldn't even dwell on this if the game doesn't blatantly copy so many other aspects of BaDIK gameplay, going so far as to add the prostitution ring that doesn't make a lick of sense in this universe.

I'll just leave it at that.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
It's been a while since I've played that simp simulator, but I seem to recall that the SNS app at least used different assets or had a different look. This game uses a carbon copy. Sure it might not amount to a big difference, but the idea of an SNS app is not a novel thing. No one can expect every idea to be original, but there is a huge difference between taking inspiration from something and blatantly copying something (so much so that I wouldn't be surprised if they just ripped the code out of BaDIK and pasted it here). Plus, I wouldn't even dwell on this if the game doesn't blatantly copy so many other aspects of BaDIK gameplay, going so far as to add the prostitution ring that doesn't make a lick of sense in this universe.

I'll just leave it at that.
Yes indeed, the whole prostitution thing bothered me. And of course all the inspiration on DIK (even the guy with the drinks machine). But like I said, DEV must be a fan, and they're using something that worked.

And in the other game I mentioned, the cell phone has some differences, like the MC's abilities, the messaging system... But the application (instagran) is identical to that of the DIK.

But as I said, I don't particularly bother that much, I play several games with the same identical female models and I don't see a problem. I just hope he keeps the originality in the story (that's why the prostitution thing, it was the one that bothered me the most (and because I don't like prostitution either...hahaha)).

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
okay, For Real this thyme. :sneaky: this story IS GOING PLACES, 2 things, Sandbox, i know a lot of people freak at the word but so far it feels more like a VN. the story is very linear so the sandbox/freeroam feel is missing .. no... umm, it feels a little .. closed off ? there is enough roam feature to Not be a kinetic novel. (so ya better explore, so ya don't miss something) damn what was the 2nd thing... oh, a missing tag... that many cringe at. SUPERPOWERS ! ! for Real, like a AAA RPG, well the superpowers are. that action... not so much .... Yet? i want,No, i Need this to GO ALL THE WAY !!! :D

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Myth Academia [Demo] APK -

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
mythacad I'm getting an error and the game is shutting down after visiting Ayaana or Yvie. It happens both with my compressed version as well with your original version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone else having this issue?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimitri57 and JC07

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
I really enjoyed the demo, and if this level of quality is maintained you can make a really entertaining game! Greek mythology, taking inspiration from other good VNs, good renders and a plot which seems to be teasing an interesting future! The only thing I am a bit undecided on is the prostitution stuff. Like if there will be good and bad routes maybe make it a "bad route" trait or feature.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Untitled1.png
Hmm I don't think necks are supposed to bend that way. And also mythacad What made you decide on those 3 other elements in particular that the mc has?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Myth Academia [v0.1] [mythacad] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,35 GB / 190 MB - MythAcademia-0.1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,31 GB / 156 MB - MythAcademia-0.1.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Love the update, though bugged they claimed Hades was a trickster God when that was never the case in any of the myths. Honestly, his wife would be more of a trickster than he is as she was the one most Greek's feared since she was the one known for cursing those who slighted her or the Underworld.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes