Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Myth of Angels: Prologue [v0.9.5] [3DeadAngel] - Compressed

Win/Linux [207 MB]
- - - -

Mac [202 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MythOfAngelsPrologue-0.9.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
Putting a mass murderer in the MCs head and having him shoot 2 of love interests in the head is a great way to make me delete the game and never look back. Doesnt matter what happens in your story after that, there is just no coming back from it. Just saying sane people tend not to like that sort of thing.

Reactions: sinkind

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Allegory for this day and age: People going on years of peace and prosperity.
COVID hits. People die of COVID. Govt locks people in their homes for a year.
Angels get COVID. Angels die. In true woke fashion - they blame everybody else for it - the world, the underworld.
Angels descend on Earth and set up shop in key corporate and govt positions to quarantine the world.
I tried it but honestly no.idea what is going on in this game
Angels bring down AI and advanced robotics with them and now have Droids to police the world.
I'll try it again so i can understand the story maybe the dev will explain moore of the background in future updates cuz this way that it is now is a mess
MC is indoctrinated into the Onlyfans, vlogger and Streamer mind set of the current era - get millions of followers and money by sitting on your ass while playing games and talking shit.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
wtf happened to this game, had a good story to start but it became bogged down by being stuck in the apartment. Apparently not even the creator of the universes son as well as a person who apparently holds the fate of all the angels is allowed a harem. Can't figure out how to get on the Jess path when I restart, even if I decline Lilith the whole time it still sticks me with her. Now Lilith is a mass murderer and kills a love interest (even if your on that path) and (if your on the Jess path) you are forced to put Erica "out of her misery"...wtf why?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
You do know these girls aren't going to stay dead, right?

We're not exactly dealing with your average people here.
I recon a few of them realize that is probably going to happen...but having the character you play as shoot two LI l that you have been trying to get in the good graces of isnt exactly the greatest feeling. :unsure:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Can you win Erika back, really don't like Lilith at all and Jess is all fucked up with the tats

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Myth of Angels: Prologue [v0.9.5] Unofficial Android Port

- 205mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

JM24

May 27, 2021
And how to unlock other LIs? I tried to pick different choices, but at the end only Lilith is available.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes