Feb 7, 2022
ENG: I made a 100% automatic translation (with some corrections here and there) to Brazilian Portuguese, also along with the translation is a file to unlock the scene gallery (main scenes).

PT-BR: Fiz uma tradução 100% automática (com algumas correções aqui e ali) para o português brasileiro, junto com a tradução vai um arquivo para desbloquear a galeria de cenas (cenas principais).​

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
Well its not bad game not my favorite i agree with many others about their being a harem path option. I myself had alot of difficulty unlocking the option for Erica and by difficulty i mean i had to edit my save to have the game let me. Their is only one secret im missing and im hopping someone can help me as to where to find it.

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Developer doused his work with gas and burned it with the crazy killer thing..
Also MC being somewhat omnipotent??... Why the frak should he settle for monogamy??
Asses everywhere to dick down...FOREVER???... Being the greatest of creation...."NAH.. I'll only choose one:cry:
Given this is a prolouge I'm curious how he'll write them back to life without them being pissed off!!
They did get their skulls smashed open,right?? Or I was having a bad trip??

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We had justin beiber whom every girl and man in show bs wanted to pet, touch, caress and all around go touchy feely all over him .. pretty much how the game started.

Also MC being somewhat omnipotent
Nowadays jb taking a break from everything to be with his one girl,
so this is pretty much a faithful reimagining of the beiber tale as it stands today.

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
I mean a gallery unlocker would work but isnt permanent such as if i delete the mod then it would revert to same or if in the furture the owner allows that next chapter of the game to show previous game gallery such as Taffy Tales does than it wouldnt be unlocked. So basically im looking to just perm unlock it without need to have/keep a mod in the game folder.

To update i figured out a way to modify the persistant file to perm force unlock the secret i was missing.

Last edited:
Reactions: kktcross
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes