Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I've missed a few updates at this point, and I'm hoping to restart the game now that I've acquired a new laptop. Do we still need a mod to be able to follow the walkthrough properly? I seem to recall that being the case a while ago
No that was only for the walkthrough I wrote because of the RNG of the girl schedules, not the official one. And the thing my mod did where you could tell the girls to go back to their room is now in the normal game.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Once you have fixed the binoculars, you go into your kitchen and click on the back window. Well, that kind of thing, that one might be a special render.
Just tried it thanks, must have missed that. Fixed the binoculars way way back but at the time I dont think you could look out that window.

Reactions: TheDevian

shinzo1

Apr 15, 2019
Is the Jade content currently finished. Got her the job and now when i meet her in the park i need a leash and was to make her more obidient.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is the Jade content currently finished. Got her the job and now when i meet her in the park i need a leash and was to make her more obidient.
No leash in the game yet. If Jade is level thirteen you've done all her events, but if you've only just got her the job then your not quite done yet. The official walkthrough is handy for seeing all the available events, and how to get them.

Reactions: TheDevian

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - September 2019
mythic-manor-september-2019-art.png

Sometimes this naughty girl just can't control herself around you. Well... why not throw her a bone?
This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Jade. Enjoy!
In-game wallpaper unlock code: jadestyle

Here's a bonus lewd pic :
mythic-manor-september-2019-bonus-art.png

PS: As always, OP Wallpaper link is updated with the latest Monthly Arts. Also, JADE IS BEST GIRL!:p

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - September 2019
View attachment 390578

Sometimes this naughty girl just can't control herself around you. Well... why not throw her a bone?
This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Jade. Enjoy!
In-game wallpaper unlock code: jadestyle

Here's a bonus lewd pic :
View attachment 390579

PS: As always, OP Wallpaper link is updated with the latest Monthly Arts. Also, JADE IS BEST GIRL!:p
Woof

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Ok, seriously no spoilers please, this game was so fun and also so fappable i decided to leave it alone until it builds itself up with lots of new updates...i'd say till dev finishes it but i know i won't be able to wait till it got completed.

*I didn't even know the existence of this redhead!

Last edited:

M A R B L E

Mar 25, 2019
W H E R E I S T H I S U P D A T E . . . .

Seriously, i need a new update i miss content for this game. i rly do.

I R E Q U I R E S U S T A N A N C E

Reactions: shadow202
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes