Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
W H E R E I S T H I S U P D A T E . . . .

Seriously, i need a new update i miss content for this game. i rly do.
I think he usually makes a release date post about a week before the update release. Only thing i could find on Jikei's page about the update since the progress report from one month ago was this from 2 days ago.
Screenshot_2019-09-10 Jikei is creating Mythic Manor, a free lewd interactive visual novel gam...png

Mystic Manor now available in Sims 4 Basic Edition in Origin. (Just house area)
Enjoy view
Nice! Awesome attention to detail. You even included subtle things like the binoculars in the kitchen aha.

Freeddick

Nov 25, 2018
Nice! Awesome attention to detail. You even included subtle things like the binoculars in the kitchen aha.
This is not all. When I decided to take up the feasible move, I suddenly found unaccounted for rooms in the game itself, and I don’t even mean the plot-locked door in Esther’s room where you can’t get in (although her too)
The main drawback of the transfer is the small area size in Sims. 40x30 for the Mystical estate was not enough. Therefore, the personal kitchens of the characters appeared on the map as narrow as a closet. Well, for further editing + LEWD mods, the site is suitable for Sims4. I hope the fans of the Mythic Manor enjoy this work.

Freeddick

Nov 25, 2018
I do, You did great job, it looks like in game screenshots, could fool someone.
I'm not really fan of The Sims past years, but I really admire You taking Your time into making it.
Waiting for updates on favorite titles there is kinda killing me, but Im understand > all the developers on F95ZONE also people too and this is more of their hobby than something for which they earn money their living. Origin has long given away free Sims4 basic edition and I downloaded LEWD mods to have fun, but I got hooked on constructing and.. so far this is the only thing I do there xD. [Now creating a building from the Harem Hotel, for example. Aand sorry for my English, is not my native language, so Google translator works here.]

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Gratitude Jikei & Nocht!
I steal... I-mean deal, yes, deal something for fun.
Mystic Manor now available in Sims 4 Basic Edition in Origin. (Just house area)
Enjoy view
Haven't played with it since 3, but that is really well done, quite impressive, though I hope you left room for the new expansions that are supposed to be added for the next chapter... :sneaky:

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Yods

Mar 20, 2019
Anybody know how to make keyboard work?
Ive tried gboard and saift but it still doest work

Freeddick

Nov 25, 2018
Haven't played with it since 3, but that is really well done, quite impressive, though I hope you left room for the new expansions that are supposed to be added for the next chapter... :sneaky:
Oh naturally, I wrote earlier that there are small secrecy in the structure, the rest was completed by my imagination. Behind the kitchen is Greg's teleportation booth and spying equipment. Esther hides a muffin baking machine for all the villagers. Well, on the back of the building behind the bathroom there is a technical room for the care of the manor.
But there is still a basement! (and the upper storey)

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
thats odd, to me the sims house looks not even close to the manor of this game, rooms seem to be layed out similarly but the location seems to be wrong. tho im only looking at the screen shots above right here and the top half of the house is cut off.

Feb 24, 2017
thats odd, to me the sims house looks not even close to the manor of this game, rooms seem to be layed out similarly but the location seems to be wrong. tho im only looking at the screen shots above right here and the top half of the house is cut off.
Some of those screenshots are for the garden house that's still locked to us in the actual game. And if you go back a page, you'll find a lot more screenshots that might fit your mental concept better.

Reactions: TheDevian

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm kinda starting to miss Mythic Manor at this point... Hope it's not in trouble.
They posted a dev update last month apparently this release is taking a bit longer development issues and some real life delays, see update post here -
Or see quote below
tldr: there have been some delays, they are working on the update, stay tuned for eta.
Dev Update - v0.11 Progress Report
Hey everyone, I know this is a bit overdue and we're sorry for the lack of a dev update in July. If you haven't read our previous dev update for v0.11, please check it out here:

In ways good and bad, we've had our hands pretty full with v0.11. Development-wise, things are finally settling down and we'll be sure to give an update again closer to the release. We are still hard at work on v0.11, but we want to let you know that this version has had quite a bit of challenges and will take longer than our normal release consistency due to both development issues and real life delays.

In v0.10, we had some troubles with bugs during the initial release. We've been working on tracking the root of their issues, fixing them better and taking measures to prevent tangled messes from happening again in the future.

We've also faced quite a bit of technical challenges with Jade's content expansion. We have a vision of how her story will play out and want to present it in a certain way. Some of her events are going in completely new directions (code-wise), so we've had to learn new ways of making them possible with the tools that we have. This has been a big part of what's taken our time, but we think that it's very much worth it. We hope you guys will be able to understand!

We have a general idea of how much work we still have left before we can release v0.11 and we will let you know when we have a more solid idea of an ETA. It is on its way — we just need more time to make this expansion the way we want it to be and maintain the same quality content we know you guys expect of Mythic Manor.

Roegadyn

Jul 20, 2019
uhhh, guys I'm stuck at velle level 23. walkthrough says enter her room in the morning but nothing happens yeah

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes