arms99

May 11, 2018
Yeah, I know this game is going towards the harem thing but it didn't even feel like harem game until a threesome happened and that took a long time. Even then, I would be quite happy just dating one girl but I guess not a lot of people would feel the same way. And that's fair.
I think it would be nice to have both options. Ideally for me at the end, when the game is finished it would be cool to have an individual ending for each of the main girls, as well as a harem ending to choose from.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Well afaik none of the "level up" events for each girl requires having leveled up another girl. So it is possible but I have no idea what kind of endings Jikei has planned.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I think it would be nice to have both options. Ideally for me at the end, when the game is finished it would be cool to have an individual ending for each of the main girls, as well as a harem ending to choose from.
I agree would be nice at end if we could marry our LI and have some little Pup's and all so a harem ending wouldent it be funny if a fight happened over who loves mc the most among all Lis

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
quick question, did something happen? its been a while since i heard anything about this game, and became worried. not asking for a release date, just genuinely worried, since they always seem so upfront with how well things are going.

since i only usually check every once in a full moon so to speak, im completely out of the current goings on of the project.

Reactions: ankhesenamun

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
quick question, did something happen? its been a while since i heard anything about this game, and became worried. not asking for a release date, just genuinely worried, since they always seem so upfront with how well things are going.

since i only usually check every once in a full moon so to speak, im completely out of the current goings on of the project.
No, it'll be soon. Wouldn't be surprised if its by the end of the month/early next month.

Posted about an 2 hours ago.
Capture1.PNG

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Woa, this game has CONTENT. Took me about three days and I almost done, at least I only have 3 characters that I can still level up.

I knew this game was gonna be good when it first came outbut I'm still impressed. I thought maybe there'd be too many characters now and I wasn't expecting some stories to be kind of deep and heartfelt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I maintain Naira is amazing. I think Jade is a close second or even better. Jessa's incredibly cute too. It will be hard to wait for more.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Dev Update - v0.11 is almost here!

Hey guys, we're glad to announce that v0.11 development is nearly finished!

We're now in code finalization, bug hunting, and quality testing phase. We know the wait has been quite some time. We hit a number of snags both with the game and in our real lives, so we really appreciate all of you for your patience!

We can now safely say that v0.11 will be arriving very soon! Expect the release to launch within the next 5 days.

Stay tuned, and in the meantime, join us on the official Mythic Manor Discord!

Jikei & Phreeoni

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I hope they will explain this update why doggie girl transforms by just petting or rubbing and the inhabitants of the manor can be manhandled in al kind of ways without a sign .
Ok a bit of water for one and a dog in the park for another results in a transformation but they keep their wits where jade doesn't know what happened .

arms99

May 11, 2018
I hope they will explain this update why doggie girl transforms by just petting or rubbing and the inhabitants of the manor can be manhandled in al kind of ways without a sign .
Ok a bit of water for one and a dog in the park for another results in a transformation but they keep their wits where jade doesn't know what happened .
It's kind of already explained. She doesn't transform because of the petting, she transforms because of MC. She says that her father told her that "it could only be triggered by people I really trusted."

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
It's kind of already explained. She doesn't transform because of the petting, she transforms because of MC. She says that her father told her that "it could only be triggered by people I really trusted."
Oh and don't forget he triggered her by what all puppies love her ears rubbing them made her safe i think i remember her saying he reminded her of her father when she was young and she realy Trusts mc
he was the only one that bothered to help her out and sit and talk with her she is my one true LOVE she needs a realy good home here jade follow me home any time

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes