yamikami008

May 5, 2019
Is there anyway to keep the save file on Android version. I think i need to delete the old game and install the new one in order to update it, but that mean all my progress is lost

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Is there anyway to keep the save file on Android version. I think i need to delete the old game and install the new one in order to update it, but that mean all my progress is lost
I don't know about this particular game but generally:
You have to save the old save files who are generally at sdcard/Android/data/ by copying the files in another location then paste them after you installed in the new version.

You could have to install a file manager if your android version do not include one.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - March 2020

mythic-manor-march-2020-art.png

Fanora loves dressing up for you and getting nice & dirty... Especially when there's a big incentive involved...

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Fanora. Enjoy!

In-game wallpaper unlock code: royalmaid (v0.13+)

mythic-manor-march-2020-bonus-art.png

P.S: Wallpaper link at OP is updated.

Last edited:

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
hmmm this was just got 0.12 version
i dont know how the complete 1.0 version gonna be..
you better make it awesome Jikei !

dufas3

Feb 13, 2018
This might sound weird. But i'm really digging the soundtrack, specially the morning/day music in the mansion. I can't get it out of my head. It feels really nostalgic for me for some reason lol

Jul 9, 2019
This might sound weird. But i'm really digging the soundtrack, specially the morning/day music in the mansion. I can't get it out of my head. It feels really nostalgic for me for some reason lol
One of the downsides to certain games I've played is the music doesn't fit the tone of the game, and when this happens, it's distracting. Sometimes the music is so out of touch with the writing, the visuals, heck even what video game music should be, that it hinders immersion. Mythic Manor's tunes, in my opinion, don't create this problem. They're very much a part of the game's charming atmosphere. The evening/night song in the manor is my favorite. Sometimes I would just kinda hang out for a bit to let the song loop one more time before clicking on the bed and calling it a night. It was in my head for like a month after my first playthrough.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: TheDevian

txdragonman

Feb 26, 2020
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
Some extra girls that I wanna see more contents.

1. art studio girls
you can see them in art room and Esther event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. train station girl
you can see her at train station(morning) and Naira Event. (the girl having fun with a jerk in park)

3. fitness club girl
you can see her in doctor's office (Boob exam) and Velle event (in changing room of fitness club)

4. Velvet Desire Strippers (Misha, Faye, Lilith)

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes