TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is this game have incest content?
No not really. There was a scene with the mother, but that was removed. There is a mod that lets you view it. But it was very shot and only a dream. If a game does has any kind of incest it should have the incest tag.

Reactions: TheDevian

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - July 2020

mythic-manor-july-2020-art.png
She may be a wild and lustful demon, but if you really get to know her, she might just reveal a totally different side of herself...

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Velle. Enjoy!

In-game wallpaper unlock code: sexpiano (v0.15+)

P.S: Wallpaper link at OP is updated with the latest monthly art.
mythic-manor-july-2020-bonus-art.png

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - July 2020

View attachment 713726
She may be a wild and lustful demon, but if you really get to know her, she might just reveal a totally different side of herself...

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Velle. Enjoy!

In-game wallpaper unlock code: sexpiano (v0.15+)

P.S: Wallpaper link at OP is updated with the latest monthly art.
View attachment 713727
(Sigh) My Waifu. Literally "Hotter than Hell", but such a slob! :love:

Reactions: L30 and TheDevian

davidz3n

Jan 2, 2020
Can someone help me why i cant go to mom room to open the private folder after i get the pass in the shower
Everytime morning she’s always in her room

hfdocker

Jul 2, 2020
Jade's the best. Oh god how I love tomboys, I feel really lucky for having dated one in the past, even though she liked women more (which unsurprisingly adds to my power-play-driven kinks).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
may i ask, when is the new update?
They're usually around two or three months apart, so at the very least it'll probably be another month. Can't see any news posts about it, just the monthly art post of Velle above and this versions various release posts.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I've given Jade $20 every time that I see her (can't make it EVERY day) and am up to over $200, And she only JUST asked my name. Still won't actually talk to me. I'm only up to an Affection level of 2 and I need to get to 7?!!.

I'm done with the damn money-grabbing whore. Even Pricia in Treasure of Nadia isn't THAT damn greedy. No wonder her parents kicked her out.

Probably has crabs anyway.
I stand corrected. After the latest update, Pricia is MORE than that greedy. $12,000+ for a bj!!!

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes