LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Since I prefer to wait for great games to be complete before I replay them, here's my question:
Do we have any idea how close this game is to completion? Like, is it another 2-3 updates, or can I expect to wait another 10 years? Just curious...

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
There is no ntr and there is like a single scene of sharing-ish (which sucking tits from a cowgirl and it's female to female both are your girls) and if only you allow it. it's a harem game and it's one of the most popular ones. It's a happy game. Dark tones like NTR would be against the nature of it. All girls belong to you and they love you very much. There is no sharing or ntr and I really doubt there will be one. I literally hate NTR or sharing but you don't need to ask about it on every game. If the game doesn't have a NTR tag, it usually doesn't have NTR. If that game is one of the biggest and most popular game here, you can safely to assume that the game is correctly tagged. Majority of the popular adult games doesn't have NTR since most of the community doesn't like it. So again you don't need to ask about it if there is no NTR tag in the thread. Also for sharing, generally if the game has unavodiable sharing, developers includes it in the genre section. You are spreading the name of NTR genre on a game thread which has nothing to do with it. According to your signature, I really doubt you want that. Don't give that genre attention unless it's neccessary

thanks for answering,
but I don’t ask in every game,
only in those that interest me, as is the case with this one.
Have you ever played a game you liked the most, everything perfect, no nasty tags, everything the way you like it,
but suddenly, the Dev without explanation puts a Fucking NTR, without warning, without you waiting?
Well I already, so I prefer to ask, I don't offend anyone, I always ask politely, I don't know the game,
you can't trust the tags,
I hope I didn't offend you,
it was just to explain.
Thanks again for explaining. (y)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
thanks for answering,
but I don’t ask in every game,
only in those that interest me, as is the case with this one.
Have you ever played a game you liked the most, everything perfect, no nasty tags, everything the way you like it,
but suddenly, the Dev without explanation puts a Fucking NTR, without warning, without you waiting?
Well I already, so I prefer to ask, I don't offend anyone, I always ask politely, I don't know the game,
you can't trust the tags,
I hope I didn't offend you,
it was just to explain.
Thanks again for explaining. (y)
This game is safe, you don't need to worry about that.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 08/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Mythic manor" version "0.16".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Mythic manor" versione "0.16".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Update 15/09/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Mythic manor" version "0.15".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Mythic manor" versione "0.15".

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Mythic manor" version "0.14".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Mythic Manor" versione "0.14".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
Hello, i love this game alot! I see there is a new update with esther, i absolutly loved the pee scene on the toilet, im wondering if the dev is planning to make more pee related content? And does the new content have some pee related stuff in it?

thx in advance! and keep up the great work!

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
Me and partner have been simmering on this game for a while now. Like the transformation tag if it involved Breast Expansion, or Bimbofication, or Penis enlargement even.

Can anyone list out the transformation events for moi, so I can be better informed on my DL decision.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Cloud9-Kojack The transformations are similar to what you'd see in the television show "Grimm". They retain human proportions and it's skin/ears/tail being changed or added. No expansion or bimbofication happening here. Unless you count the MC as being a manwhore sticking his dick in everything mythic/non mythic.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes