Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Anyone got the walktrough for 0.16
Isnt one needed for this update really. New content wise Esther approaches you with hers in the morning, watch Iris on webcam at night to start her new content, Anastacia is at the beach as always and Heather is found at the mall for hers. There are no secret extra scenes or things to find/fix etc in this update as far as im aware, its a purely story one.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does anyone have a 100% 0.16 save.Please I want to jerk off
If you just want to watch some scenes, grab any and use the gallery unlock code seenscenes with your...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It will fully unlock all of the replay gallery.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
I just cant get it and need help. I want to unlock esther's PC but I cant use her PC while shes inside in the morning and at night and during her afternoon gardening I cant enter her room. I also got the modd installed and it requires me to "Relax in the lawn chair" but i cant do it because of the stuff I started above. Please help

Edit: Nvm, I finally got in. To think it took so long (esther lvl 28) for her to shower in the morning.

Last edited:

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
Iris is super hot. I wonder if we will ever get a threesome with her and Fanora ...

I'm also hoping we eventually get to impregnate Cassidy.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Iris is super hot. I wonder if we will ever get a threesome with her and Fanora ...

I'm also hoping we eventually get to impregnate Cassidy.
Im assuming if we get a threesome with her it will be with the shy and naive room mate rather than Fanora (dont think theyre even all that close despite working together in all honesty). Speaking of threesomes... when are we getting some Sphinx/Librarian action? Maybe even twice the Sphinx fun? (as weve seen her talking to her sister before and i think they are eluding to us going to visit at some point).

• Love
Reactions: Harem_Master

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
0.16 is now public, all the different versions can be download from its .

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes