a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
well bro in my opinion the story is incomplete without the mc's mother also on why she never told/teach mc about mythics and all that and about patreon cracking down incest well the biggest dev on patreon has incest in his game and many other dev also have it dev just has to hire someone or maybe do themselves to make patch then the content is hidden his mother can be his teacher or whatever the dev wants her to be and we can also enjoy incest through it and no problem....
There was such content in the beginning but it was removed because of patreon crack down on incest.
Yes it is but I am not the one to complain to I have nothing to do with this game or any other game but play.
Its somewhere in this thread about why but I am not going to go look for it.

You are more than welcome to go make such a patch if you want to and many on here will use it.

Blasty2112

Jun 4, 2020
Where is Francene's room? I mean I thought it's the one next to Jade's but when I click on it, it just says it's locked.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Vena and Iris are characters who have the charisma to be main girls. I hope someday one of them (or both) make the transition like Jade did.
Miya is also an interesting character, but she lives next door to the mansion, so I think it's kind of unnecessary

By the way, I miss a "main story" for the game. We know a lot about the girls, but we only know about the MC that he has a mother who is a Myth and that he is a half-myth. We literally don't know anything about our character

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
By the way, I miss a "main story" for the game. We know a lot about the girls, but we only know about the MC that he has a mother who is a Myth and that he is a half-myth. We literally don't know anything about our character
I think the "main story" (or what is supposed to pass for it) is the Sunday events. After all, this is where we learn about the MC's mom working for COME, where Nefari first expresses her interest in experimenting on MC, and these progress every Sunday, regardless of your relationshigp level with the girls (with exception of Jade of course - for other girls you only get/ miss out on bonus scenes).

TiberClaw

Sep 28, 2018
Anyone have a link for the anonfile download for windows? For now it just throws a bad gateway

Edit: nwm, it seems the entire anonfile page is down

Kidconan

Dec 25, 2019
author might have killed all attempts to make a walkthrough due to them having it locked behind a paywall. Hope they let others still make their own, I think it did happen due to the fact all of the walkthroughs have been abandoned.
What paywall are you talking about? Jikei did not lock anything behind paywall beside the exclusive wallpapers.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
do people put out a compressed version for this game?
I'm working on it to see if it makes sense. I release a compressed version if it is less than 2/3 of the original uncompressed version. The images are already in webp format
It takes a long time, btw, as there are about 25000 images in this game.

EDIT: I have tried compressing it with 80% image quality which actually makes the files larger. Be aware that the image quality will certainly be impaired with a compressed release.

That said, please put compression requests in the correct thread.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes