Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
The walkthrough says that I should be able to buy a fishing rod when it is at least week 12. However the old fucker at the lake just keeps saying I best come back some other time...

Edit: Nevermind, it has to be greater than 12. Procc'd as soon as the week hit 13...

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Not usually into weeboo sort of games, but this is pretty solid. One thing, though..are there any consequences? Naira's arc seems more like a "romance route" and kind of feels out of place with the rest.

NalonIT

May 28, 2018
How can i earn more money? I'm Stuck... i have a Mac and if exist some cheat... please... tell me how to do that... thank you!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018

why you so mean to esther

for me the top girls are

Velle
Nefairi
Esther
Naira
Fanora
Misha
Cei
Jade
Nairas Mom
Main Characters mom

i know i have given her 275 i have to give her 200 more dollars but when i reached it it bugs out :'(
For me

1. Velle - She knows what she wants and goes for it, MC has had tons of sex with her already
2. Naira's mom - yowza... I hope she comes back in some way as I found her visually the most appealing
3. Naira - almost chose Nefari, but she is such a cock-tease... so sweet Naira takes it
4. Nefari - I love her design... again the only thing holding her back is she is super sexual, but hanst had sex yet
5. MC's mom - love me some milfs, and can only judge her on looks since we havent gotten to know her yet.
6. Esther - I know tons of people hate her cause "old people gross", but to me she is a fine wine, her personality is a bonus
7. Blonde stripper (forgot her name..)
8. Velle's sister - is it her sister ? she is another bull demon girl
9. Blue haired stripper - she is so bubbly...
10. Maid stripper (the one Velle sends you to find if she quit or is working two jobs)
11. Succubs stripper - the one you cant select for sex, but watch her with a client and turns into a succubus.

cant remember Cei and Jade right now... so wont list them.. I assume one is Nefari's library pet and the other is the girl that works with Naira at starbucks ? Also I left out Fanora... she would be last place of any list I have... not too keen on her personality reminds me of a half hime, half tsundere, which is kinda "garbage" to me lol...

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
Apr 27, 2017
For me

1. Velle - She knows what she wants and goes for it, MC has had tons of sex with her already
2. Naira's mom - yowza... I hope she comes back in some way as I found her visually the most appealing
3. Naira - almost chose Nefari, but she is such a cock-tease... so sweet Naira takes it
4. Nefari - I love her design... again the only thing holding her back is she is super sexual, but hanst had sex yet
5. MC's mom - love me some milfs, and can only judge her on looks since we havent gotten to know her yet.
6. Esther - I know tons of people hate her cause "old people gross", but to me she is a fine wine, her personality is a bonus
7. Blonde stripper (forgot her name..)
8. Velle's sister - is it her sister ? she is another bull demon girl
9. Blue haired stripper - she is so bubbly...
10. Maid stripper (the one Velle sends you to find if she quit or is working two jobs)
11. Succubs stripper - the one you cant select for sex, but watch her with a client and turns into a succubus.

cant remember Cei and Jade right now... so wont list them.. I assume one is Nefari's library pet and the other is the girl that works with Naira at starbucks ? Also I left out Fanora... she would be last place of any list I have... not too keen on her personality reminds me of a half hime, half tsundere, which is kinda "garbage" to me lol...

Who is saying Esther is gross? shes fiiiiine. and 38 isn't old. i know more than a couple 30 something, early 40's women who are soooo smoking hot.

totallyfapping

Jun 16, 2017
If anyone has trouble with using another person's save and accessing the gallery. There is a button that says 'fix gallery' in the scenes screen under the huge text that you can click to I believe recheck the scenes. It unlocked all of them for me when using a save from few pages back

Earthmaster

Feb 9, 2018
If anyone has trouble with using another person's save and accessing the gallery. There is a button that says 'fix gallery' in the scenes screen under the huge text that you can click to I believe recheck the scenes. It unlocked all of them for me when using a save from few pages back
Yes,I have the same issue, can not unlock fixed scene via another people's save

Xig320

May 23, 2017
hi guys , do someone know the path for the unlocked gallery ? i wanted to redo the game since i haven't played a long ago , ( last time was 0.3 and i skkiped 2 version) but when i launch the game , i still got the remaining gallery from the last time.
How do i delete the acquired scenes ?

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes