Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Another fantastic update! There is so much to love about this game! :)

Couple of quick questions;
  • Is there any advantage/disadvantage to taking Naira's crystal? It kinda seems like a dick move to steal it- I'm hoping it's something that she presents to the MC when their relationship is at a certain level. She might be peeved to find out that you've already taken it... I, personally, have no intention of taking it- I was just wondering if anybody else had and if there was any modified content by doing it.
  • The MC is half-mythic, (I honestly can't remember), but have they ever said what mythic creature is his other (non-human) half?
  • Are there more scenes/events planned with Cel? She kinda just vanished and there's been no mention of her. :(
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have to say- I'm definitely liking the new additions to the game. Carmen and Jade are both really nice personality-wise and both are really cute. I'm not normally a fan of dogs or girls with short hair, but Jade is definitely making me a convert. :)

The only real critique that I have is the writing of reviews- the payout isn't all that consistent. Now that there's a fishing stat- wouldn't a "writing" stat be nice as well? The more and better reviews that write/post your skill would/should increase and you would be paid accordingly(?). It's just a thought. :) Although the "grind" for money isn't AS bad now that you can fish- even on your worst day the pole pays for itself in 3-4 days.

Reactions: KiGa

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
The only real critique that I have is the writing of reviews- the payout isn't all that consistent. Now that there's a fishing stat- wouldn't a "writing" stat be nice as well? The more and better reviews that write/post your skill would/should increase and you would be paid accordingly(?). It's just a thought.

In this last update I got a message saying essentially Congratulations for writing good reviews! You will be rewarded with a raise! But my next submissions didn't earn noticeably more, so maybe it's in the process of being implemented (or the randomization made it feel poorly implemented?). The potential earnings with fishing make writing reviews seem pointless in comparison, but since I had finished all the other levels except for Jade, there wasn't anything to do in the evening so I figured I'd start making money without using cheats and submitted more reviews. I'm curious if there is a "hidden" stat or more skill levels with working on the computer, since I hadn't done it much/at all in the last couple releases.

PS The rest of your questions are interesting! But I don't have any answers. And yea, being a dick to Naira gives me bad feels... she's sweet and adorable.

ETA I have no idea why there are two image notifications at the beginning of my post They're not there when I went to delete them just now, so [shrug?]

Reactions: Safetydummy

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
i managed to have 1st item with fishing special event ( green orb) someone did the second item? tell me what is the second ? been fishing 1 hour ...only fishing , i thought it was a full of fish in my haul but then again not completed. (sigh)

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
guys any one has complete save of the game with full gallery ?
Attached. Page 18 in load if it places it by name.

i managed to have 1st item with fishing special event ( green orb) someone did the second item? tell me what is the second ? been fishing 1 hour ...only fishing , but still cant find it.
It's RNG. Once you hit level 3 fishing, try changing up to the afternoon fishing once in awhile. The day after I turned level 3 fishing, I went fishing in the afternoon and got it.

Reactions: gartal and Ziraf

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Level 8 {changed} ● Night - Her room | Hang out with her. ● Your room | Go to sleep. ** The dream has been changed in v0.5.0 for Patreon purposes.
Fuck this shit, I wish Esther would switch places with mom.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Fuck this shit, I wish Esther would switch places with mom.
Why switch? Why not just add mother to the possibilities? Like mom comes to visit you and Esther. You get them both drunk and Esther starts talking about how big you are. Now your mom is curious and has to see for herself. Now you got both of them on their knees admiring your manhood.

Personally I'd rather see something like that, but Patreon, more so Paypal, are a buncha twats. So who knows.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
  • Is there any advantage/disadvantage to taking Naira's crystal? It kinda seems like a dick move to steal it- I'm hoping it's something that she presents to the MC when their relationship is at a certain level. She might be peeved to find out that you've already taken it... I, personally, have no intention of taking it- I was just wondering if anybody else had and if there was any modified content by doing it.
THIS is a good question. I do it like this guy and don't steal it. I think we will see the consequences in the future.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
PS The rest of your questions are interesting! But I don't have any answers. And yea, being a dick to Naira gives me bad feels... she's sweet and adorable.
THIS is a good question. I do it like this guy and don't steal it. I think we will see the consequences in the future.
Ah, it warms the cockles of my heart to know that I'm not the only "nice" person playing this game. Lol

Reactions: KiGa

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Another fantastic update! There is so much to love about this game! :)

Couple of quick questions;
  • The MC is half-mythic, (I honestly can't remember), but have they ever said what mythic creature is his other (non-human) half?
  • Are there more scenes/events planned with Cel? She kinda just vanished and there's been no mention of her. :(
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have to say- I'm definitely liking the new additions to the game. Carmen and Jade are both really nice personality-wise and both are really cute. I'm not normally a fan of dogs or girls with short hair, but Jade is definitely making me a convert. :)

The only real critique that I have is the writing of reviews- the payout isn't all that consistent. Now that there's a fishing stat- wouldn't a "writing" stat be nice as well? The more and better reviews that write/post your skill would/should increase and you would be paid accordingly(?). It's just a thought. :) Although the "grind" for money isn't AS bad now that you can fish- even on your worst day the pole pays for itself in 3-4 days.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes