popober

Jun 9, 2017
This update was awesome, as always. I know I should be sad that Nefari has no penetrative action yet, but I know the wait will just make the gratification all that greater.

The new girl, Jade, is also great. As a dog person, her puppy side was just adorable and dog girls are so rare. I really like her design. Her mentioning the playing this universe' version of Borderlands "as a kid" made me feel old, though... Anyway, hope the fact that she's a mythic means she gets to join the Manor.

Fiksit

Dec 26, 2017
Can someone tell me what the password for Naira's chest it? I used to know it, but I forgot it and the laptop with the save was taken. Something like a clue in her diary?

Gopleturak

May 8, 2017
Jade is such an amazing character imo. Her character fits well within the universe and has a lot of potential. Good one!

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Can someone tell me what the password for Naira's chest it? I used to know it, but I forgot it and the laptop with the save was taken. Something like a clue in her diary?
The password is different for everybody... it's the combination between naira and your name. Just typ: "naira+[mc_name]"
The normal mc_name is Kei so the password would be: "naira+kei"
You may also use “naira+mc” if your name is not working.

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Special Code

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You are starting the game at Week 8.Esther's level is set to 17, Fanora's level is set to 20, Nefari's level is set to 14, Naira's level is set to 21 and Velle's level is set to 14.

To use the special code you have to start a new game.

Reactions: JustGuilty

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
You miss only the scene with the lock , special events
I deleted everything (after backup :) ) from my save and appdata , load my last save and all the gallery was rebuild correctly with fix gallery.

Reactions: Shadow Fiend
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes