light03

Feb 26, 2018
Yes, keep fishing and once this event will triggered. It worked for me at afternoon. Perhaps just a coincidence, but I've fished many times in the morning with skill 3 and did not get anything but fish.

Reactions: ara77

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
"- Esther's dream event has been altered."
Does anyone know a way to restore the original dream sequence?
I've only started playing Ren'Py recently, so this is all rather new to me. Insight would be
appreciated as I found the original dream more titillating.

lashante

Mar 25, 2018
The problem is you must do the action to get the points and if you just cheat the points it will not work, yes you have higher points but you did not do the action.
i dont just cheat, i jsut need money for tickets and to register in group and i have 0, i can workout in game is there is anyway but without money i am stack

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
i dont just cheat, i jsut need money for tickets and to register in group and i have 0, i can workout in game is there is anyway but without money i am stack
You can earn money by writing articles on your pc for gamenet, later on you can make money from fishing as well

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
Yes, keep fishing and once this event will triggered. It worked for me at afternoon. Perhaps just a coincidence, but I've fished many times in the morning with skill 3 and did not get anything but fish.
just a coincidence... for me the event triggered in the morning

Jan 13, 2018
I fished in the morning and got the event. But it was around week 16 for me. Have been fishing everyday since week 13. Just keep fishing until you get the cutscene.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes