Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
What file are my old saves from v. 0.4 stored, and where do I insert them for v. 0.5? I don't see a save file within the game file for v. 0.4. I want to move my old saves from my laptop to my desktop. Thanks.

liegad

Jun 11, 2017
Is there a way to delete saved files for the mac version? I tried looking in the RenPy folder where all the games I played and their saved files. I can't find Mythic Manor in the folder, is it possibly under a different name?
win 7
AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Test-1490227962

BlackWingsZ

May 8, 2017
can we see the stat-locked sunday scenes again in the gallery?
like for ex, i only reached the stat for naira lotion-ass when the beach event occured, so i can only unlock it, but now my naira and fanora stat is high enough for the other special interaction, yet i cant access them in gallery
any special way to unlock them?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What file are my old saves from v. 0.4 stored, and where do I insert them for v. 0.5? I don't see a save file within the game file for v. 0.4. I want to move my old saves from my laptop to my desktop. Thanks.
There in the main folder then the game folder then saves folder.
Here is where mine are C:\Users\(your computer name)\Desktop\Adult games\MythicManor-040-pc\MythicManor-0.4.0-pc\game\saves

And another copy is kept in the appdata.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
There in the main folder then the game folder then saves folder.
Here is where mine are C:\Users\(your computer name)\Desktop\Adult games\MythicManor-040-pc\MythicManor-0.4.0-pc\game\saves

And another copy is kept in the appdata.
Thanks for your help. I forgot that I first needed to create a save file in the game file of v. 0.5. When I looked at the game file of v. 0.4 in My Documents, I didn't see a save file within the game file. However, when I looked at v. 0.4 in My Downloads I did find a save file with all my previous saves. I drug with my cursor all of my previous saves into the newly created save file in v. 0.5, and am back in business without having to start over. Thanks again bro!

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
What am I missing here? Velle is asking me to join her in the pool, Fanari has invited me in too but I don't get an option to do anything _ it just goes in a circle. Is it broken or do I need to do something first?

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
Anyone have an alternate link for walkthrough, i wont disable my ad blocker/notifications options and cannot d/l from zippy...

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Anyone have an alternate link for walkthrough, i wont disable my ad blocker/notifications options and cannot d/l from zippy...
If you had gone back a few pages, you would have found them. Really should learn how to use this sites search function.
v0.5 Guide:

Reactions: bc2sketch
U

User_633486

do the codes do the same things?

and nefari is NOT the best girl -__-

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes