FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
I was wondering, what's Special Events gallery? Is it the combination of the supporting characters scenes or what?

sky11

May 29, 2018
Update!:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
Thank you very much.:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Pretty good update though I felt it was more focused on Jade than some of the others. I just want more Velle all the time :heartcoveredeyes: I've got all except 2 things unlocked in the gallery hoping someone can help: On the Naira screen I'm missing one in the very bottom right of the gallery and I'm missing one of the special ones, between the dog store event and the event of Jade telling you about her mother.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
So found 3 of the notes for the minisafe, i assume theres 4 but no clue where the last one would be.

MortyFortyTwo

Jul 18, 2017
Just in case anybody gets confused by this, there is a message that pops up when you hit level 22 with Naira that says that's the end of her story for now. It isn't. I'm assuming the devs just missed that message when they were updating since they were probably getting lots of pressure to release it right away.

Anyway TL;DR, Naira's story DOES continue after level 22.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Loading my old saves breaks the game, can't watch the girl status page without the error screen.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
I got the event with the pill from Nefaria for Naira and the mc, but I can't progress any further with these two. Hints aren't helping either. It says 'she seems off today...' or for Nefaria 'looks like she took the day off today'. Anybody got an idea how to level up now?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a way to delete saved files for the mac version? I tried looking in the RenPy folder where all the games I played and their saved files. I can't find Mythic Manor in the folder, is it possibly under a different name?

Cankicker

Jul 1, 2017
Can someone help me with a complete save of 0.4 or 0.5?
I keep getting errors with loading certain scenes and can't play through.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
When I saw the message pop up that I reached the end of nefari's content.....I think I died alittle inside:'(. Mow I gotta wait a whole month for more:':)'(

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Who is Jade?
I was fixin' to ask this very same quetsion. Lol Has she ever been given a name up to this point? A new character is nice and I Love all of these girls equally- it's really hard to pick a favorite. They're each so different and unique that this is definitely a harem route game. :)

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes