markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I was fixin' to ask this very same quetsion. Lol Has she ever been given a name up to this point? A new character is nice and I Love all of these girls equally- it's really hard to pick a favorite. They're each so different and unique that this is definitely a harem route game. :)
She is the homeless girl at the park

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm looking at the walkthrough (v0.4) and it says...
"Seren’s Event #1 { new}
● Triggered when you enter Thick Creams Cafe at night when Seren is working. The week must be at least 6 and you must have had at least 7 cafe drinks before."

Does this mean I have to drink 7 times total, or 7 times at night when Seren is there only?

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
I'm looking at the walkthrough (v0.4) and it says...
"Seren’s Event #1 { new}
● Triggered when you enter Thick Creams Cafe at night when Seren is working. The week must be at least 6 and you must have had at least 7 cafe drinks before."

Does this mean I have to drink 7 times total, or 7 times at night when Seren is there only?
Seven in total.

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
Another wonderful update, but again leaving me wanting the next update already. I just love all the content and characters.

The only thing I'm missing is what to do after Jade 9, it just says there must be something more to help her out, and then what does the strange orb obtained from fishing do?

unsainted

Jun 2, 2018
Another wonderful update, but again leaving me wanting the next update already. I just love all the content and characters.

The only thing I'm missing is what to do after Jade 9, it just says there must be something more to help her out, and then what does the strange orb obtained from fishing do?
no idea abot the green orb, but try the new shop in the mall for jade progress

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes