PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
What to do for Velle 15? ("She's not at work... Where can be that dirty minded girl be?")

At mornings she's at her room and I cant access, at noon she's working at the velvet room which I can't access, at afternoons she's in her room but only has her default stuff. I can't find a way to progress.
At this point she is probably in the Gym. Try there (search everywhere).

Oct 17, 2017
on elevator scene when the girls strip is only with high love levels are strip or just spefic ones cuz if all of them going to strip im gonna redo event with every1 high love levels

HansReaper

Apr 8, 2018
What to do for Velle 15? ("She's not at work... Where can be that dirty minded girl be?")

At mornings she's at her room and I cant access, at noon she's working at the velvet room which I can't access, at afternoons she's in her room but only has her default stuff. I can't find a way to progress.
Think it's Gym, Women's Shower. Afternoon as well.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
on elevator scene when the girls strip is only with high love levels are strip or just spefic ones cuz if all of them going to strip im gonna redo event with every1 high love levels
The only ones that do are Esther and Velle, and Nefari if you don't undress yourself.

Ibrick

Jul 18, 2018
A save file with all scenes unlocked would be neat, I cant for the life of me figure out how to unlock the special scenes and the first 3 Nefari scenes.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to open the folders on Greg's laptop also how do I find the asshole who bothered Naira

Oct 17, 2017
how do i get panties for fanora bait event i buy a pair of panties from kylie but when i talk to fanora at night mc says not yet wtf i already got them why he is saying not yet :/

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
so anyone can tell me if this game has actual mind control in it or if its just the whole im controlling your body but not your mind which isnt really mind control but more like body control

what i mean is are there content in the game that lets you control their mind and feks make them feel like stuff is normal to do ?

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Does anyone know how to open the folders on Greg's laptop also how do I find the asshole who bothered Naira
Those folders cannot be opened, as in there's nothing on them in the game as of yet... as far as I know.
For the dude, go to the park, he is in the bushes behind the bench.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
so anyone can tell me if this game has actual mind control in it or if its just the whole im controlling your body but not your mind which isnt really mind control but more like body control

what i mean is are there content in the game that lets you control their mind and feks make them feel like stuff is normal to do ?
There is mind control in the game... Just not the way you think it is.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
There is mind control in the game... Just not the way you think it is.
and that means ? is it the stuff where they just cant move their body ? cause that aint mind control

just curious cause i like that stuff and would like to know if its actual mind control or just the oh no i cant move my body

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes