Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
There's one in the main post with the downloads.

I'm making a more in-depth walkthrough since it doesn't mention that some choices don't give you the best scene and some scenes have requirements that are easy to miss. But I literally only started it last night though, so I'll post it once I've at least got the first week done.
Thanks bro, any chance you can upload a zip/pdf of the actual walkthrough for now, the one on the main page isn't working for me...

cmkj

Jul 24, 2017
i can't find the second paper in my bethroom drawer,
but i founded the first and the third paper,
Did i bug at the inspect safe?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
i can't find the second paper in my bethroom drawer,
but i founded the first and the third paper,
Did i bug at the inspect safe?
There's 2 drawers in the bathroom, it's in the bottom drawer, not the top. If it's not in there then you already have it and probably don't have the one Esther gives you in your closet.

Thanks bro, any chance you can upload a zip/pdf of the actual walkthrough for now, the one on the main page isn't working for me...
sure here ya go.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Jikei posted:
Monthly Art - August 2018
It's a beautiful, sunny day and our manor girls are having a fun day at the beach together!
This month's "monthly themed digital art" features all of girls at the manor. Enjoy!
View attachment 131265
Here's an extra right after Velle worked a little bit of her magic :
View attachment 131264
Is the second image the full resolution? I'm curious as the size seems way too different from one another. Thank you for sharing it btw.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Jikei posted:
It's a beautiful, sunny day and our manor girls are having a fun day at the beach together!
This month's "monthly themed digital art" features all of girls at the manor. Enjoy!
View attachment 131265
View attachment 131264
Awesome. Have the other months already been posted on here? And if so, do you know where? Don't wanna go digging through 130 pages for them

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Jikei posted:
View attachment 131265
View attachment 131264
Velle's swimsuit tho... :OhMyGoodness::heartcoveredeyes::kissingheart:

Reactions: fanboi

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
what is password for laptop
Look on your main computer in the recycle bin. There is a file in there, something like sluthorseparty5 or something like that. That is the password for the laptop minus the .exe part, just the base file name.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
If somebody links me a download of the 0.4 game version I'll add the incest back into the game with my mod.
Here you go! As well as for anyone else who wants to replay the incest scene. I was planning to play it again just to nab screenshots of the scene but a mod is so much better. :biggrin:

Reactions: Maid Lain
May 16, 2018
Hi guys! Just wanted to ask if Jikei posted any news for the next update?(especially for the release) Aside for the calendar (so lovely!)
Sorry no access yet to patreon post...

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes