LateTony

May 16, 2018
Stuck on Fanora lvl 19.
How can i impress her more?
The walkthrough says
Go to Naira's room, take from bag - i look in the bag of laundry but can't take
Moon - buy from bin - i can't buy, only look.
??? help

Habbak

Dec 27, 2017
Guys, i have a problem.
I cant go to the Naira room cause its always locked, i read walkthrough and its say that i have to talk with Esther to give her excuse for repair PC but there is no option there only Chat and help out in the garden

What to do?

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
Stuck on Fanora lvl 19.
How can i impress her more?
The walkthrough says
Go to Naira's room, take from bag - i look in the bag of laundry but can't take
Moon - buy from bin - i can't buy, only look.
??? help
Ask the house Mother to let you in her room to "Fix her computer" and get them.
Go to the store and look at the bin. Usually that leads to being able to buy the used one.

LateTony

May 16, 2018
Ask the house Mother to let you in her room to "Fix her computer" and get them.
Go to the store and look at the bin. Usually that leads to being able to buy the used one.
I get into the room via Mother in the garden, but when i click on the bag i see the panties but put them right back.
Then i go to the store and look at the bin, again i see the panties but no option to buy them.
not sure what i am doing wrong.

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
I dunno why but i can´t progress with the girls somehow...
I downloaded the new version and already "Fished" a cute mermaid. but thats all, what i made wrong ? Oo

something879

Nov 2, 2017
I dunno why but i can´t progress with the girls somehow...
I downloaded the new version and already "Fished" a cute mermaid. but thats all, what i made wrong ? Oo
You usually progress with the girls by meeting them at certain places or doing certain things, check the help hints in game

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
I get into the room via Mother in the garden, but when i click on the bag i see the panties but put them right back.
Then i go to the store and look at the bin, again i see the panties but no option to buy them.
not sure what i am doing wrong.
What does the HINT say? You might have to visit her (at work or in her room again) to enable the quest to work.

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
You usually progress with the girls by meeting them at certain places or doing certain things, check the help hints in game
I know lad... i played from 0.1 and i got them over 20 so far.. i even have the walkthrough for it but the scenes dont happen dunno why... as i mentioned before it seems like i have the 0.4 version but i dowloaded v0.5 oO

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
To get blue hair girl sex you have to get Velle's afternoon gift in strip club at level 16 and then visit blue hair girl and get dance for the fun to start.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I hope that we will get MC mother content in this game. :)
not likely, in the changelog it says something about "dream sequence changed to be in line with patreon rules", which sounds to me like originally the MC's mother was there

Sexoman

Apr 21, 2018
Cei, the girl from the lake is my absolute favourite!

I really like the progress done on the game and hope to see a Cei relationship developed like the other girls in the next few updates!

Reactions: IceBearApproves
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes