weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
No the one where she isn't at work
yes, speak to the girl behind the bar, she'll tell you that velvet took the day of because she isn't feeling well

and then think logicly, there are probably 2 rooms that you'll spend time in if you're sick and she's not in her bedroom

FireSource

Feb 8, 2018
I only played version 0.1.0 and it was already an excelent game. looking forward to downloading 0.5.1 and see how much is added!

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I only played version 0.1.0 and it was already an excelent game. looking forward to downloading 0.5.1 and see how much is added!
To save you from a headache, be sure to start a new game from scratch since 0.1.0 saves are incompatible with future versions of the game. This is only the case for 0.1.0, the rest are fine.
You've got lots of new content to play around with. Enjoy! :biggrin:

Reactions: FireSource

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Nefari Best Girl!
I'm with klx on this one. Good game, will come back to it in a few months when there's more content.
the 5.1 doesn't really rate another playthru for me at the moment, but love that the dev uses a version system that makes sense. Probabaly revisit at .6 or .7. Gave it a 5 star review.

inventory.money = x is the only cheat you may need. I just cheat money in every game, kinda habit for me since I hate economics in games.

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
does anyone have the walkthrough that is not on zippyshare? It will not start the download throwing me to other websites

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes