Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Jikei catched a cold recently and is getting over it now, so the update maybe got delayed a little, and no, there isn't any other update about the next build.

kghaleon

May 3, 2018
View DahliaDarlin’s stream in the morning. Then on the next day, go to her work and confront her in the morning.
i dont understands:FeelsBadMan:

kghaleon

May 3, 2018
View DahliaDarlin’s stream in the morning. Then on the next day, go to her work and confront her in the morning.
pls help

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Why don't you just follow the walkthrough

Walkthrough for Mythic Manor v0.6 -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So for this part "View DahliaDarlin’s stream in the morning. Then on the next day, go to her work and confront her in the morning." after you have seen DahliaDarlins stream where she is broadcasting in the morning from work, you wait till the next morning an talk to her about it.

Reactions: Twistty

kghaleon

May 3, 2018

So for this part "View DahliaDarlin’s stream in the morning. Then on the next day, go to her work and confront her in the morning." after you have seen DahliaDarlins stream where she is broadcasting in the morning from work, you wait till the next morning an talk to her about it.
what work

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yeah as Malcowitz said she works at the ice cream stand in the park, the same place Fanora works at (sweet treats) she is there in the morning.

Andreas013

Jul 2, 2018

i do like what the wt said but still don't get sunday scene on third and fourth

LightKey

May 21, 2018
How to unlock this locked event in Special Events? I follow the walkthrough at the end and don't know why this scene still locked (sorry for my bad English)

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
How to unlock this locked event in Special Events? I follow the walkthrough at the end and don't know why this scene still locked (sorry for my bad English)
Read from here:

or here

Oct 15, 2017
Really love the game so far, the only thing that annoys the hell out of me is this incessant need to click "next" or some variation of it (e.g. "faster" etc.) during scenes when there is no choice involved. Why the fuck can't I progress the scene by simply pressing the spacebar like in any other situation?... There is a rollback function so even if I accidentally press space one too many times I can just roll back anyway.

Aside from that the game is quite nice and I like all of the main characters, if only those unneeded "next" prompts would stop :tiredface:

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes