Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
Hey, question for anyone and everyone..
I'm really not into mutant boobs, had a look at this game, because of the silly boobs only 2 of the 5 girls are of any interest to me. My question is, do I need to play through the content for all the girls or can I just ignore the 3 girls with the balloon boobs?
Normally I pass on any game that has girls with rediculous proportions, but I explored and found several hot girls in this game that will hopefully get content eventually. Just need to know if I have to endure the scenes with the anotomically rediculous girls or if I can ignore them and still get all the scenes with the hot girls...
Any advice appreciated

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hey, question for anyone and everyone..
I'm really not into mutant boobs, had a look at this game, because of the silly boobs only 2 of the 5 girls are of any interest to me. My question is, do I need to play through the content for all the girls or can I just ignore the 3 girls with the balloon boobs?
Normally I pass on any game that has girls with rediculous proportions, but I explored and found several hot girls in this game that will hopefully get content eventually. Just need to know if I have to endure the scenes with the anotomically rediculous girls or if I can ignore them and still get all the scenes with the hot girls...
Any advice appreciated
yes you have to play them all or you get suck and cant advance at a stage you have to do all to unlock next lvl for all to advance

Reactions: Jazzgeoff

DoOver

Sep 26, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get money in this game?
You can once per day spend time going on the MC's computer > Internet > GameHub. You get paid different amounts for writing articles. Time does pass to the next part of the day when you do this and you can never do it at Late Night.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
You know, speaking of Fanora, is she supposed to have an accent of some kind? Her speech mannerisms are in a way like as though she has one. She says "Okie" instead of "Okay", "Oh my gawd" instead of "Oh my god", and she shouts "WAAAAHHHH" a lot. Personally I think it's cute. :happyblush

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted

Dev Update - v0.7.0 Progress Update

Hey everyone, here's a quick update on our progress with v0.7.0!

We're nearly finished creating the content for the next version. After that, there's just a few more things to be done like programming in images/animations and testing.
We are aiming to release v0.7.0 before the end of this month (likely sometime next week/weekend), so keep your eyes peeled!

Cheers,

Jikei & Nocht

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes