shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Here is my most recent save if you want it -
Hey much appreciated. However I still seem to be getting an error in cutscenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And another after that one was

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These particular errors happened when trying to replay the gallery scene where it looks like MC is milking esther. (Also happens on others but this is the only one I specifically remembered)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Weird that scene loads fine for me. Sorry I'm not sure what the issue is, you could try deleting your old saves in the AppData folder (AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Test-1490227962) maybe the persistent file is corrupt?

Here is my copy of Mythic Manor with save after clearing your old saves you could try my copy -
Hopefully that will fix things or maybe someone more knowledgeable with renpy can help.

Reactions: shintopu

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
will the fan made walkthrough be updated because that was amazing and easy to follow
It will be eventually, but I've been busy with other games so I'm not really sure when, sorry. I recently finished writing the official walkthrough for Harem Hotel which took a long time to do so I haven't even played 0.6 for this game yet.

Yours works just fine. idk what the hell was wrong with mine. Thanks again : D
You didn't have the most recent update or the save you had before was really old.

Reactions: Kuniyoshi

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
It will be eventually, but I've been busy with other games so I'm not really sure when, sorry. I recently finished writing the official walkthrough for Harem Hotel which took a long time to do so I haven't even played 0.6 for this game yet.

You didn't have the most recent update or the save you had before was really old.
ok bomb man take our time =) enjoy it first

LewdCatgirl

Aug 16, 2018
Of course you do, she is a catgirl.
On the list of things I like about her the catgirl thing is actually fairly minor, she's not displaying it the vast majority of the time after all.

I like intelligent, curious girls and she's the intellectual of the group. I like Goth girls and she kinda has that vibe. I like girls who are sexually keen (as opposed to being interested in wilting flower innocent virgin types) and she's an exhibitionist and Voyeur which is pretty hot.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
On the list of things I like about her the catgirl thing is actually fairly minor, she's not displaying it the vast majority of the time after all.

I like intelligent, curious girls and she's the intellectual of the group. I like Goth girls and she kinda has that vibe. I like girls who are sexually keen (as opposed to being interested in wilting flower innocent virgin types) and she's an exhibitionist and Voyeur which is pretty hot.
Yeah i like her too, not because she is a catgirl, for her style. She and the demon, forgot her name, are my favourites.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Where do you guys get those signatures?
Go to the games you like and then go to the search, enter "Fan Sig" and check "Search this thread only". If that doesn't help, you can scroll through the threads of these games and find them that way or just copy them out of a signature. ;)

Reactions: Dante22
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes