Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
my saves are at mythic manor folder too,but putting that file in mythicmanor/game/saves is not working. can you upload you 6.0 save kindly please.ty in advance.
i don't have my saves anymore i deleted them awhile back, i still had the zip file of 6.0, i just unpacked it, started it up and see where the saves are at, if you downloaded an uploaded save, then you will have to delete a few things in the save name, example, 123456_1-6-LT1.save, you will have to delete 123456_, leaving 1-6-LT1.save and then it should work

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
0.7 walkthrough?
Assuming you've maxed the levels on the girls through 0.6:

1. Visit Esther in the garden in the afternoon and help her.
2. Do NOT "end event early."
3. If you're like me, you can now wait for a walkthrough to be posted. :D

Reactions: BloodReaper

Jadeskye

Aug 9, 2017
Visit Velle early in the morning to get to 24
Visit Jade at the cafe at night for 12

Not sure on Naira and Fenora 25 yet.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
I got Fanora's event right after I got Naira's event. I just clicked the Kitchen button in the main character's bedroom after Naira's event.

I don't know if it's related, but I had an event in the Swimming Pool with both Naira and Fanora where they both give you a BJ before both events.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Anyone know how to get any of these
  • Special pregnancy event.
  • Special threesome event.

EDIT:: Okay so threesome event is at Velvet Desires at night. Still not finding the first one.

croPath

May 10, 2017
so any1 know how to do the new fix quest . I tried the store but its now showing the part i need

D

Deleted member 418221

@tenten20 - Nice, I was doing something similar, but much more crude/simple. Basically was using a spreadsheet with a column for each girl, and a row for each day, and was putting a letter in a box under a given girl, representing which time slot I should interact with them, as well as a number for the level it would bring them up to. Though I was going at it a bit haphazard, and I had to change things up here and there because of girls ending up in the bathroom or somewhere else I wasn't expecting them to be which would cause me to have to change the schedule around.

It was still good enough to make sure I had plenty of levels with the required girls for the Sunday beach trip and the other level locked event options. It got tedious after a while though, so I'll be glad to give yours a spin instead the next time I play through, assuming you keep it updated since I'm waiting for the next update to give it another go.
It's fairly easy to extend the excel to new versions. You'd just have to paste the new data into the table and change the range for formulae. And even if I stop updating it myself, given that all the formulae are exposed, anyone can extend it with a few minutes' work.
That said, the dev has apparently completely overhauled the walkthrough, and I don't have access myself to tell you what the new one looks like. He may well have seen this one and followed suit, which is fine imo, less work for me in the future.
Oh man, thank you, the other Walkthrough was good but also was a pain in the ass, a lot of up & down searching things.
Yep, that's pretty much exactly why I made mine.
Man, my browsers and antiviruses hate that link. Its being blocked by Brave, Malwarebytes, and Firefox.
I apologize. I honestly just picked one of the listed uploaders from here at random: . I've uploaded it to 2 other places now, but since the version has changed, I guess they're just proof of concepts now. Do let me know if you're still having issues.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Ahh this has made my day! Always waiting for new stuff with this... does anyone know if the Mom might be making a appearance in the future?

Jadeskye

Aug 9, 2017
Anyone know how to get any of these
  • Special pregnancy event.
  • Special threesome event.

EDIT:: Okay so threesome event is at Velvet Desires at night. Still not finding the first one.
Also not sure on pregnancy event. anyone cracked it? also where is the third paper with the safe combo?

C0olday

Aug 9, 2017
Are there new scenes with a new character named Dahlia? Cause even Seren god hints and idk how to do them

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes