LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Excuse me guys, someone who played the game could explain to me if there's really some transformations, and which kind? Thanks!

Aug 16, 2016
Excuse me guys, someone who played the game could explain to me if there's really some transformations, and which kind? Thanks!
Some of the girls will show some attributes of their mythic type under certain circumstances. For instance, Naira the Water Nymph will show some head fin things and have a blueish pattern on her skin in a scene.

Reactions: LenioTG

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Some of the girls will show some attributes of their mythic type under certain circumstances. For instance, Naira the Water Nymph will show some head fin things and have a blueish pattern on her skin in a scene.
Thank you Phrederick for the answer! :D

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
As mentioned above, it's an xlsx file, so you'll need Excel/OpenOffice/Google Sheets. But that said the files you're looking at aren't the latest version. I can see why you're confused though, the link in the OP seems to have broken with the forum update. Here's the correct link: . I'll report the OP and hopefully get the link fixed.
Thank you ! :)

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Thank you Phrederick for the answer! :D
There's also Nefari whom act really adorably when she losing her cool by hissing toward a dog, i really love these scenes since we could seeing another side of Nefari's traits which usually calm and collected
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kemonomimi fans would absolutely love her XD

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
So as far as i know here are the codes for all wallpapers

March 2018 ( Nefari ) - saintnefari
April 2018 ( Naira ) - hoppynaira
May 2018 ( Esther ) - esthersday
June 2018 ( Fanora ) - fanorafun
July 2018 ( Velle ) - wildvelle
August 2018 ( All manor girls ) - beachgals
September 2018 ( Jade ) - naughtypup
October 2018 ( Iris ) - spookytats
November 2018 ( Natasha ) - natashaskitchen (thanks to muttdoggy)

Enjoy :)

Reactions: niuash

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
Jikei posted:
View attachment 171428
Monthly Art - November 2018
Thanksgiving is still a while away, but this lady decided to get a little bit of cooking practice done early. Could this be a glimpse into what Natasha is like when she isn't at work enforcing the law? Hmm...
This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Natasha, the security lady who isn't afraid to take care of business. Hope you enjoy!

In-game wallpaper unlock code: natashaskitchen

Here's another lewd pic for you all :
View attachment 171429
Hi, where is possible to get the second image inside the game, the one with the butt from behind :p

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hi, where is possible to get the second image inside the game, the one with the butt from behind
Download this and put the image in your: \MythicManor-0.7.0-pc\game\images folder.
It will replace the other Natasha wallpaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: paulphoenix

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
So as far as i know here are the codes for all wallpapers

March 2018 ( Nefari ) - saintnefari
April 2018 ( Naira ) - hoppynaira
May 2018 ( Esther ) - esthersday
June 2018 ( Fanora ) - fanorafun
July 2018 ( Velle ) - wildvelle
August 2018 ( All manor girls ) - beachgals
September 2018 ( Jade ) - naughtypup
October 2018 ( Iris ) - spookytats
November 2018 ( Natasha ) - natashaskitchen (thanks to muttdoggy)

Enjoy :)
Are these wallpapers separate from the ones you unlock when getting a girl to a certain level?

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Hey everyone, I didn't like the format of the official walkthrough, because it presents one girl at a time, which means pursuing multiple in parallel means a lot of back and forth on the same PDF. I took the same data and put in an excel file, and created a recommender table. It looks like this:
View attachment 169349
I hope you find it useful.

To be clear, there is no new info in this file. It is the same info as the official walkthrough, just presented in a better manner.

EDIT: Added 2 more hosts
EDIT: Updated walkthrough to v0.7, completely overhauled the code and look in accordance with new official walkthrough.
Sorry,but is it suppose to look like this? I dont really understand what to do.
Screenshot - 15_11_2018 , 02_55_50.png

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Sorry,but is it suppose to look like this? I dont really understand what to do.
No it should look like this:
looks like this walkthrough xlsx isn't compatible with openoffice and that's why your getting errors.

Reactions: MausMaus

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
No it should look like this:
looks like this walkthrough xlsx isn't compatible with openoffice and that's why your getting errors.
Yeah,I forgot to delete the message..I was suing openoffice at first,and it didnt work..but I tried in google sheets and everything worked fine.thank you

Reactions: Hones

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
I like the game, but It reminds me of having vanilla sex for some reason … nice characters, nice writing and nice work all over … but that`s all, there is no passion, no kink … no fucking the girlfriend with her head in the urinal in front of a several strangers in the club toilet … more like two people that have known and lived together for a while getting it on a Friday night before they sleep.
...It is just nice.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I like the game, but It reminds me of having vanilla sex for some reason … nice characters, nice writing and nice work all over … but that`s all, there is no passion, no kink … no fucking the girlfriend with her head in the urinal in front of a several strangers in the club toilet … more like two people that have known and lived together for a while getting it on a Friday night before they sleep.
...It is just nice.
Uhh.... I don't know if you are complaining about the game or complementing it. You are sending mixed messages here.

Reactions: Maid Lain
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes