Bibmbap

Sep 26, 2017
Does anyone happen to have a most recent save file for this update? Recently reformatted my computer and completely forgot about these saves. Thanks all

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
Lain's Walkthrough Mod, full version:

I'll be delaying sharing these for a week to incentivize others to join his Patreon, but if I miss a version, let me know via PM.

Last edited:
Reactions: reallybadman

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
It's fairly easy to extend the excel to new versions. You'd just have to paste the new data into the table and change the range for formulae. And even if I stop updating it myself, given that all the formulae are exposed, anyone can extend it with a few minutes' work.
That said, the dev has apparently completely overhauled the walkthrough, and I don't have access myself to tell you what the new one looks like. He may well have seen this one and followed suit, which is fine imo, less work for me in the future.

Yep, that's pretty much exactly why I made mine.

I apologize. I honestly just picked one of the listed uploaders from here at random: . I've uploaded it to 2 other places now, but since the version has changed, I guess they're just proof of concepts now. Do let me know if you're still having issues.

What do I need to open this file?

leopold_00

Oct 22, 2017
Hi all! Where do you type the code to skip to last update? When I start new game I can only type the name then game starts....any help? Thanks

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Ran into some questions:

Can you access the girl's computers other than Esther's?
How do you unlock the encrypted files on your own computer. All it ever says is I'll see if I cant find a way to unlock these or something similar like that.
I cant find away to trigger the events of the goth looking chick who runs the ice cream stand in the morning. Even after looking at the walkthrough I don't get how to trigger her events. I almost have everyone at full levels up to current update except her.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Ran into some questions:

Can you access the girl's computers other than Esther's?
How do you unlock the encrypted files on your own computer. All it ever says is I'll see if I cant find a way to unlock these or something similar like that.
I cant find away to trigger the events of the goth looking chick who runs the ice cream stand in the morning. Even after looking at the although I don't get how to trigger her events. I almost have everyone at full levels up to current update except her.
It seems Fanora's cellphone, Naira's pink box, old tenant's laptop inside the safe, and Esther's PC are the only unlockable content which could be accessed atm, while the other things like Nefari's chest, mini safe, and encrypted file are still not implemented yet

Regarding Iris, have u already trigger the Masturchat event with DahliaDarlin by rummaging the trash bin at the mall to learn about its website?

expect for Mom’s development,if there is
She's definitely a true MILF indeed :heartcoveredeyes:

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
It seems Fanora's cellphone, Naira's pink box, old tenant's laptop inside the safe, and Esther's PC are the only unlockable content which could be accessed atm, while the other things like Nefari's chest, mini safe, and encrypted file are still not implemented yet

Regarding Iris, have u already trigger the Masturchat event with DahliaDarlin by rummaging the trash bin at the mall to learn about its website?
No. All it ever says is yep there's trash. Or something like that. How many times you supposed rummage it?

I don't remember cellphone or pink box. But Esther's PC and Old Tenant's laptop I did.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
No. All it ever says is yep there's trash. Or something like that. How many times you supposed rummage it?

I don't remember cellphone or pink box. But Esther's PC and Old Tenant's laptop I did.
The Masturchat flyer could be easily obtained on Week 6+

I think Fanora's cellphone is just a funny extra content atm unlike Naira's pink box which will be required to unlock for completing Naira's lv23 story

May 16, 2018
Jikei posted:
View attachment 171428
Monthly Art - November 2018
Thanksgiving is still a while away, but this lady decided to get a little bit of cooking practice done early. Could this be a glimpse into what Natasha is like when she isn't at work enforcing the law? Hmm...
This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Natasha, the security lady who isn't afraid to take care of business. Hope you enjoy!

In-game wallpaper unlock code: natashaskitchen

Here's another lewd pic for you all :
View attachment 171429
Hi guys! How do you input the code for the wallpaper? Thanks!

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
We've already been told there wont be any mom content, because patreon. What was there before the patreon lockdown was left, but isnt accessible through normal gameplay. There wont be any more.

D

Deleted member 418221

What do I need to open this file?
As mentioned above, it's an xlsx file, so you'll need Excel/OpenOffice/Google Sheets. But that said the files you're looking at aren't the latest version. I can see why you're confused though, the link in the OP seems to have broken with the forum update. Here's the correct link: . I'll report the OP and hopefully get the link fixed.

Reactions: MausMaus
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes