BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
This game has seriously broken my "fantasy" brain. My whole life I have fixated (and even married) an Esther, Velle, Fanora type woman. Now three weeks after finishing the latest update play through (my first since discovering the game.) All I can think about is Nefari. I go back every day or two and replay that last scene in the bookstore. This has totally messed up my life, I don't even know how to fantasize anymore....lol
Mate, that's what good characterization does to you. It pretty much can open a new side of you that you don't even know.

Reactions: Caine_Rush

casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018
Are u in android? Or PC?

U could buy the surveillance camera at the Mini Mart (MM) within Mall for $220 each iirc
And by the end of the current version u could install it in everyone's room except Nefari

Damn the hottest girl surely the toughest to crack :D
Hahahaha cameras everywhere, except where i wish they were! hoping for next version, maybe theres a camera for nefari out there haha :D

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Hahahaha cameras everywhere, except where i wish they were! hoping for next version, maybe theres a camera for nefari out there haha :D
Ya, its required for advancing naira's lv.22 story and esther's preggo dream side event

So i guess u're also into nefari, eh? :D
Cant blame many MM fans to particulary got enchanted by her, tho
Smart, collected, yet enigmatic and sometimes could give mc massive tease, lol
And also really fit the 'big sister' role within MM family who keep everyone in check aside from Esther with her 'mother' role who tend to spoiling her kids

Jikei really made a good characterization for all of them, especially nefari and naira for me personally
Probably because i always have a soft spot for kuudere and dandere characters, lol

And lets hope Jikei will permit us to install the cam inside nefari's room in the future :D

ParanoidAndroid

May 28, 2018
I cannot progress with Naira after the stupid jerk customer event. Finally I found the bushes! Phew. Stupid homeless girl is was blocking them. lol Like she is guardig them xD

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
0.5 - 45 days
0.6 - 58 days
0.7 - 49 days
v0.8 releases December 17th (probably). =P

Also I forgot to make a post here mentioning I finished the walkthrough mod. It took a long time but it should include everything in the game and be as detailed as my old walkthrough.

Finally I found the bushes! Phew. Stupid homeless girl is was blocking them. lol Like she is guardig them XD
Jade should have been hired as the manor guard dog lol.

Reactions: nln0

casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018
Ya, its required for advancing naira's lv.22 story and esther's preggo dream side event

So i guess u're also into nefari, eh? :D
Cant blame many MM fans to particulary got enchanted by her, tho
Smart, collected, yet enigmatic and sometimes could give mc massive tease, lol
And also really fit the 'big sister' role within MM family who keep everyone in check aside from Esther with her 'mother' role who tend to spoiling her kids

Jikei really made a good characterization for all of them, especially nefari and naira for me personally
Probably because i always have a soft spot for kuudere and dandere characters, lol

And lets hope Jikei will permit us to install the cam inside nefari's room in the future :D
Ive done that already! haha
I mean, who isnt into Nefari??? I guess its her eyes, theres something about them haha ;)

Lets hope next version will bring many more updates to this!!

Reactions: passerbyR34

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
the repeatable Nefari event in the morning her outfit (black short skirt , red shirt and white lab coat over those) kinda remind me of Kyoko from rival schools i think her default outfit is same maybe just she wears a cardigan instead of shirt

Shirouste

Jul 31, 2017
Hi guys,

Anyone know how to access esther locked folder on her pc ?

Also, I cannot upgrade Fanora to Lvl 20, walktrough says I have to buy icecream, when I do it, nothing special happens. When I click on Naira bags or the bin in the clothes store, I don't take the panties

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Anyone know how to access esther locked folder on her pc ?

Also, I cannot upgrade Fanora to Lvl 20, walktrough says I have to buy icecream, when I do it, nothing special happens. When I click on Naira bags or the bin in the clothes store, I don't take the panties
You can't open the locked folder on her pc. And are you sure Fanora is level 20? If this doesn't work then she might not be lvl 20 or you already have the items:

lain.png

Aug 14, 2017
I'm only missing 2 event CG's but not sure what they are.

The 5th "Special Event - Side" CG
The 3rd "Special Event - Main" CG

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes