Feb 26, 2018
I think Nicolai12 is just asking for general Mythic Manor cheat codes e.g money, repair, fishing, ... etc, an android is the OS Nicolai12 is running the game on.
Ah, I see now. Thanks for clearing that up. I'm sure you can tell that I don't play this game (or any adult games, for that matter) on my android, haha.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
For fellow android player like me here, just in case any if u looking for cheat code for money or any other value in-game, have u tried saveeditonline?

CollageMaker_20181104_121450045.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, i highly suggest to not change too many value if u dont wanna miss some certain event like repair quests which wont appear in the hall if u change its value from the very beginning

Btw, this method also could be applied into many Ren'py games

Thats all :D

casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018
Can someone help me pls? how can i use the cheats??

Edit: in my safe, I stupiddly use the surveillance camera i bought in naira s room... is there anyway to get other camera to my inventory??

Kpun

Oct 26, 2018
This game has seriously broken my "fantasy" brain. My whole life I have fixated (and even married) an Esther, Velle, Fanora type woman. Now three weeks after finishing the latest update play through (my first since discovering the game.) All I can think about is Nefari. I go back every day or two and replay that last scene in the bookstore. This has totally messed up my life, I don't even know how to fantasize anymore....lol

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Can someone help me pls? how can i use the cheats??

Edit: in my safe, I stupiddly use the surveillance camera i bought in naira s room... is there anyway to get other camera to my inventory??
Are u in android? Or PC?

U could buy the surveillance camera at the Mini Mart (MM) within Mall for $220 each iirc
And by the end of the current version u could install it in everyone's room except Nefari

Damn the hottest girl surely the toughest to crack :D

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
friends i have nairas room key but why can i not use it to enter her room ?
where did you get it????
Unlockable content, explained well within the walkthrough on the first page
Enter Naira’s Room Alone - Repeatable
● Requirement(s): Naira level 5+, Repair 1+ , Surveillance camera in inventory
● Time: Afternoon
● First, click on Naira’s door in the afternoon while you have a surveillance camera in your inventory.
● Then visit Esther in the garden (afternoon) and ask to get into Naira’s room to fix her PC .
● To re-enter without asking Esther, grab Naira’s Spare Key in her closet.
Finally got my last scene for the time being at the magic lake, a bit time consuming since its RNG based
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes