EmeraldTablet

Nov 1, 2018
What is the code of mini safe
If you are referring to the mini-safe, it is unlockable as of now.
Source: Page 33/43 of the Walk-through that can be found on the first page of this thread.

P.S. Download the walk-through and all your queries will be solved.

Oct 23, 2018
okay i probably am running in circles ... but i seemingly am unable to put patreoncodes into my pc for the special backgrounds

to close that issue a bit down i am playing on android wich could be the reason for the issue maybe ... any suggestions and or help?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
@Runey could we maybe get "next page" for the girl stats and the dreamscape if there is more ... because the violet stats are rather unpleasently placed at least on android :D

hope this is okay to show what my issue is ... violet is Placed a tiny lower but in a background layer to the "hide"

+ i belive it was more dreamscapes we had ... wich on android are by looks lost now ... not sure if that is an android only issue for both
Wrong thread -

L30

Dec 20, 2017
nah i am referring to the patreon pc wallpapers ... as they have "cheatcodes" but i can't input them anywhere in android
It's located at the very top of the first set of wallpapers you can select. Here's a screenshot of mine on Android to help as a visual aid. Just tap on that and then enter the codes.

Mythic Manor Wallpaper Code Entry.png

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
I'm getting a problem trying to install the camera in Fanora's room it's monday night she is lvl 24 i have the camera in inventory click on Fanora's room get the "knock" and "leave" options if i knock it say "There's no answer" nothing more

EDIT
nevermind i forgot to click on the shelf to mark it as a camera spot done that and next time installed the cam with no problems

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Yeah that whole lower portion of her options isn't implemented. When she growls, that means it's not in the game. This is confusing because MC comments about her needing obedience training. Here ...

Code:
                "Take her for a walk":   <<---------- < Menu Selection
                    mc "Let's take you for a walk."
                    scene jade_walk 33 with dissolve
                    jad "Ruff... Yay!"
                    jad "But I don't have a leash yet, master..."
                    mc "Oh, you're right."
                    jad "You wouldn't want me to run away, hehe!"
                    jump jade_walk_menu  <<------------------ This means 'jump' to the previous menu
                "Play in the sprinklers":  <<---------- < Menu Selection
                    mc "Let's play in the sprinklers."
                    mc "You've been getting pretty dirty..."
                    scene jade_walk 34 with hpunch
                    jad "Grrr... Grrr..."
                    "Jade growls lightly..." 
                    mc "{i}Err... why's she doing that..?{/i}"
                    mc "{i}She really needs to be more obedient...{/i}"
                    jump jade_walk_menu<<------------------ This means 'jump' to the previous menu
                "Have some 'fun'":  <<---------- < Menu Selection
                    mc "Let's have some fun together."
                    scene jade_walk 34 with hpunch
                    jad "Grrrrr..."
                    "Jade growls lightly..."
                    mc "{i}That doesn't sound like a happy noise...{/i}"
                    mc "{i}She really needs to be more obedient...{/i}"
                    jump jade_walk_menu<<------------------ This means 'jump' to the previous menu
So you can see there are no "jumps" to other code sections where these events exist. They're all 'dead ends' that just kick you back to the previous menu. There is no "if" statements or variable checks/modifiers that might change the scene direction. It's completely on rails. -- in version 0.7 anyway

Reactions: ArcAngel
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes