Oct 23, 2018
does anyone know if we will get more interaction with fanoras moonelf friend?

+ as nefari is experimenting to awaken the mc's mythic side i wonder what mythic his mom is or what he therefor is half ... probably it is just my own curiosity to see what he'll be like if we get to see that of him, i am also wondering what some of the other girls we met are as they seem to all walj along those lines :D

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Save the best for last, Nefari, the only manor's tenant who havent got penetrated by MC up to this point, lol

Really love her calm and smart traits and her virgin killer sweater is just too damn hot

Hoping for seeing her wild side again in the future update as she half-transform into her sphinx form, since her nekomimi is so cute

Great work, Jikei :)

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
is there any use for "A diamond encrusted silver bobber .... or a butt plug" bought it from the old man by the lake just can't find anything related to it in the walkthrough day 43 week 7 all girls except Velle(HINT:Try again at a later date) and some side girls are maxed (used "day_time =" console command to level them faster ) did i miss something or is it not in game yet ?
EDIT also can i do anything with MasturChat tokens ?

Oct 23, 2018
espacially what do you want to cheat ... the money, the afrectionlevels , the wallpapers ... this is a rather, well, unexplaining request ... wich is what i tried to tell before by asking for what exactly was meant XD

Feb 26, 2018
that explains nothing of what you're looking for; "for android" isn't really specific enough information
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the android that you encounter when you help Nefari catch the pervert that stole her "research" (aka dirty magazines).

Although, to be honest with you, I'm not even sure if there actually is a code for that. If there was, it would've been posted by now.

EDIT: To be more specific, the android that you come across when you invade the perv's hideout in the mall

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the android that you encounter when you help Nefari catch the pervert that stole her "research" (aka dirty magazines).

Although, to be honest with you, I'm not even sure if there actually is a code for that. If there was, it would've been posted by now.

EDIT: To be more specific, the android that you come across when you invade the perv's hideout in the mall
I think Nicolai12 is just asking for general Mythic Manor cheat codes e.g money, repair, fishing, ... etc, an android is the OS Nicolai12 is running the game on.

Oct 23, 2018
the fixing can be a bit difficult ... but the rest is quiet achievable :D ... moneywise i was highly positive after finishing all current stories .... even though i visited velvet club every now and than ... or the cafe or the ice stand ... time compensating and stuff ... the fishing and work together get you plenty of money ... i encounter plenty 40/60 buckets , a good amount of 100/150/160 ... and every now and than like every 10-15th hunt i get 1-2 empty buckets, dildos or encounters ...

so all in all i don't see a reason for a money cheat tbh ...

and in general there are good walkthroughs wich are a real nice help wich make plenty troubles just vanish ... (i personally liked one from another page a bit better than the one on here)

so what would there be left as cheats ? well only the wallpapers actually ... o.o

Reactions: Hones

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
where do you find the coding so i can look it up myself? trying to learn so i can get better at this.
I’m on my phone so going into too much detail would be a pain. But you can use UnRen (available on f95) to decompile all the scripts. Then run the game once to build them as editable files. And I use NotePad++ to open ALL of them at once in tabs. NotePad++ can search all open files at once for a string of text (like “leash”) and list them off. I think leash only had like 2 hits in 50 files so it was real fast to find that part about Jade.

RenPy is super friendly and easy to catch on to. After poking around you should be able to edit files in no time. For example, last night I changed 1 line to force Fanora to be asleep at all times so I could install the camera in her book case because she was pissing me off. And another to force the lake to always glow at night because that RNG was pissing me off, too.

Sorry for the phone-post. I hate typing on these things.

Oct 23, 2018
one thing wich helped me on some events when i first made a bad choice was the rollback ... wich is a charm here ... so mostly this works charmingly

i wonder what mythics we will encounter else in the game

we have the ramdemons as i guess velles cousin is one too ... a devil in the stripclub ... the other girls at the manor ... a puppy ... the moon elf ... the girl on the beach in nefari's event could be a succubus ... if the park had a forrest we could visit i could see dryades happen ... actually that is a thing wich is also a big plus on this game for me :D the different half-beast ladies

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
I’m on my phone so going into too much detail would be a pain. But you can use UnRen (available on f95) to decompile all the scripts. Then run the game once to build them as editable files. And I use NotePad++ to open ALL of them at once in tabs. NotePad++ can search all open files at once for a string of text (like “leash”) and list them off. I think leash only had like 2 hits in 50 files so it was real fast to find that part about Jade.

RenPy is super friendly and easy to catch on to. After poking around you should be able to edit files in no time. For example, last night I changed 1 line to force Fanora to be asleep at all times so I could install the camera in her book case because she was pissing me off. And another to force the lake to always glow at night because that RNG was pissing me off, too.

Sorry for the phone-post. I hate typing on these things.
That's pretty freaking awesome! I'll get the hang of it in no time at all. Thank you!

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes