redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Well, I won't mind futa scenes between Ferne any girls in the manor, but if it ever happened and Nefari gonna be the on the bottom, Jikei better make sure that MC got the first dip :sneaky:
She's got 3 perfectly usable holes after all, more than enough for Ferne and the Mc.unless that potion grows extra dicks.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
She's got 3 perfectly usable holes after all, more than enough for Ferne and the Mc.unless that potion grows extra dicks.
:ROFLMAO:
Sandwiched Nefari sounds good to me, but MC better got the front spot, been waiting quite long for the moment after enduring her teasing till v0.7
Gotta make sure to give her payback right :LOL:

Reactions: TheDevian

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
:ROFLMAO:
Sandwiched Nefari sounds good to me, but MC better got the front spot, been waiting quite long for the moment after enduring her teasing till v0.7
Gotta make sure to give her payback right :LOL:
If you think a simple thing as a penis already filling her would stop me from getting that pussy you are mistaken.
And it takes you to a login page not a download page.
It's a missing a key, mega files can be shared with or without key, in the later case the end user needs to write it, it should be an option in the same same screen where you copy the file link.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
If you think a simple thing as a penis already filling her would stop me from getting that pussy you are mistaken.
Nah, man, it won't stop me either
It just my prefs is more into vaginal than anal

But wait, now that I'm imagining it, taking futa Ferne from the back while she's humping Nefari might be something too as long I considering it as a strap-on dildo :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TheDevian

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Nah, man, it won't stop me either
It just my prefs is more into vaginal than anal

But wait, now that I'm imagining it, taking futa Ferne from the back while she's humping Nefari might be something too as long I considering it as a strap-on dildo :ROFLMAO:
I think I was too subtle, I mean two dicks in her pussy if it's what it takes. Might need some extra lube though.

Reactions: passerbyR34

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I always find it fascinating how just one small mention of one thing evolves into a large discussion in sites like this one. :LOL:

that link doesn't look right
Guess he didn't copy the link correctly (Mega links are confusing when using the first time).

For anyone who wants it here's my save file with both the persistent file (for full gallery) and the save where I have all the events done with the wallpapers unlocked on the PC.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I think I was too subtle, I mean two dicks in her pussy if it's what it takes. Might need some extra lube though.
Now that really something :ROFLMAO:
I don't mind if it's Ferne, but nty for sharing her with another random guy

Ahaha, seems Ferne's build is rather small but it seem need good arrangement to avoid standing in awkward position :LOL:

I always find it fascinating how just one small mention of one thing evolves into a large discussion in sites like this one. :LOL:
One of the thing I love the most from game discussions site like this, when u able to let ur imaginations running wild with a fellow fans :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: genthrow

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
It's more than "aren't interested in" its "actively disgusted by" Guy making huniepop learned the lesson the hard way that when people act enthusiastic about gay shit like trannies its a joke more than anything and you shouldn't actually do it
Cool transphobia bro.

Sep 4, 2017
Will we be ever be able to convince fully conscious and willing, normal, "Non-Puppy Jade" to give us permission to do naughty things with her, with her consent without having to scratch her head and turn her into her into her split personality "Puppy-Jade"? I want "Non-Puppy Jade" to have some fun with MC and remember it after they are finished. It's not fair to fuck somebody with Dissociative Identity Disorder (also known as Multiple Personality Disorder) and let only one personality to have fun. They should both have fun.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Will we be ever be able to convince fully conscious and willing, normal, "Non-Puppy Jade" to give us permission to do naughty things with her...
I agree. Jade is in the top my top three girls and I really enjoy playing with puppy mode Jade, but always feel bad for her after she switches back (I worry about what happens at the pet shop too). It's just a game I know but I can't help it.

Sep 4, 2017
I agree. Jade is in the top my top three girls and I really enjoy playing with puppy mode Jade, but always feel bad for her after she switches back (I worry about what happens at the pet shop too). It's just a game I know but I can't help it.
She is one of my favorite girls, too. And to me, having sex with person with "DID" without permission from all personalities, while they aren't active, of that person, feels kinda like raping the other personalities in their sleep. And that doesn't feel right to me. I don't want to rape Jade or anyone else. I may be a human-hating robot but I am not evil. Well, I am evil, but not that kind of evil.

Sep 4, 2017
Also, I just got certain idea: Jade is a mythic, right? So, we could introduce her to Esther and other manor girls. And maybe, there is still, at least, one empty room in the manor, where she could live for free before she will save up some money to be able to get her own house or apartment.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...maybe, there is still, at least, one empty room in the manor, where she could live for free before she will save up some money to be able to get her own house or apartment.
I kind of hoped the same when we learned she's a mythic (or that we'd hide her in our room as bad an idea as that is), but I don't think there is a empty room in the actual house. We haven't found out what's though that in the garden though have we?

You'd think it had a second thought (being called a manor).

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Also, I just got certain idea: Jade is a mythic, right? So, we could introduce her to Esther and other manor girls. And maybe, there is still, at least, one empty room in the manor, where she could live for free before she will save up some money to be able to get her own house or apartment.
I kind of hoped the same when we learned she's a mythic (or that we'd hide her in our room as bad an idea as that is), but I don't think there is a empty room in the actual house. We haven't found out what's though that in the garden though have we?

You'd think it had a second thought (being called a manor).
There's (not really sure, tho) a coridors between Velle-Esther and MC-Naira's rooms, sooo...who knows for the possibility for the new tenants in the future :whistle:

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes