Sep 4, 2017
Jade should just be the manor guard dog and permanently live at the manor lol.

I don't think that those will lead anywhere, but the building outside to the right of the garden still hasn't been used for anything.
Good idea. And I hope that we will get to that building outside, soon.

That's just the start though, soon the Mc will be a successful fisherman, buy a nice home and marry Jade.
Or even better, he will become successful fisherman, he will use the money that he will get from fishing to start a fishing company, buy boats and hire fishermen. He will become successful company owner and he will get extremely rich. He will buy the mall, Velvet Desires, Sweat Treats, Cafe and all other businesses in town. Then, he will buy the manor and make it bigger and more luxurious, converts to some religion that has polygamy, marry all main and side girls and they will live in the manor together.

Who knows, maybe Esther is one of another top agent like Thera and there's a secret passage leading to secret chamber of COME under the tatami on the hallway :ROFLMAO:
Sorry, who is Thera?

Reactions: passerbyR34

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Or even better, he will become successful fisherman, he will use the money that he will get from fishing to start a fishing company, buy boats and hire fishermen. He will become successful company owner and he will get extremely rich. He will buy the mall, Velvet Desires, Sweat Treats, Cafe and all other businesses in town. Then, he will buy the manor and make it bigger and more luxurious, converts to some religion that has polygamy, marry all main and side girls and they will live in the manor together.
I'm not that greed, thinking of the time wasted to get all this and how it's time spent not making and raising babies with Jade, it seems pretty wasteful to me.

I mean I love Nefari and she's my favorite gal and I'll would get her ending, but I don't care about the others.

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018

Skully Penis

Jun 22, 2018
Imagine after all this time, the music actually ends up sucking and we all go into the menus to turn it off lol.

That would be kinda funny.
I do that to any game I play, I don't care if it's shitty or great. It's a shame... it really is

But I do appreciate the amount of time and money they work on just for that drop of cum.

Mythic Manor is the best 3d game I've played right next to Milfy City. they are both at the same row.

Milfy City really knows what they are doing. I trust every update they release that it would be full of content that makes my pp roars and ready for some beating.

Take all the time you need fellas. But don't let us down.

Reactions: PugWug

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Yeah I did read the article bro ... and I have been dinged by the mods twice now for this single convo so I'm gonna go ahead and disengage now

Reactions: bas

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I think her level four event is in the morning, if that's not it you sometimes need other girls events (and the sunday one) to have happened.
pretty sure that because he hasn't tried in the morning yet
been quite some time since the last time replaying an early level events, but that slightly opened kinda remind me that Naira's lv4 event was an intro for seeing her lewd side :LOL:

Sep 4, 2017
I know that robots aren't mythic race, but it would be interesting if there were robots in this game. And it would be interesting if they would take over the world.

But robots aren't a mythic race, so I know that they aren't going to be in this game. Well, nevermind.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I hate to ask but any News on when we get the next update i Believe dev said he was waiting on some music that was like 2 weeks ago and no new news on his site I meen i miss my Puppy Jade i Have to BREED her alot for my pupies to arive

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes