Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I hate to ask but any News on when we get the next update i Believe dev said he was waiting on some music that was like 2 weeks ago and no new news on his site I meen i miss my Puppy Jade i Have to BREED her alot for my pupies to arive
Still nothing. The that mentions when it comes out only said that all that's missing is the music.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Still nothing. The that mentions when it comes out only said that all that's missing is the music.
he allso said with any luck in 1 week that was a long time ago now just wished he or she would have asked his or her fan base first

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
he allso said with any luck in 1 week that was a long time ago now just wished he or she would have asked his or her fan base first
I don't think that's a good idea, the QoL improvements must be done whether the majority want it or not, if you leave it to the patrons then all we will get is new content without changing the UI or adding features.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
he allso said with any luck in 1 week that was a long time ago now...
The update said it should take a week to get the new version (almost) finished and ready for testing, but to also allow for the holiday season. So a early January release would make sense.

Reactions: passerbyR34

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
no new about of december update? XD
The mid december news was the last progress update. Like I said a few post up, early january seems like a reasonable time for the new version to appear. Given what we last heard.

Reactions: yoje
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes