TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I did not find it, all the characters Naira's residence had opened
I'm sorry Nami, but what? I can't quite navigate your sentence. ;)
The two events I remember seeing were first her coming to my room late at night, and second, talking to Esther to let me in the room. the first time you are in there from Esther, you can search her room, and find a spare key to get in.

Reactions: passerbyR34

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Two months since last update. Hope he work hard and don’t give us just one scene with each girl.....

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Two months since last update. Hope he work hard and don’t give us just one scene with each girl.....
The dev updates have hinted at what they've been up to and .

Oh and with Naira's room, for me the dialog with Esther has always (as far back as I can remember) been there when shes working in the garden. Weird if it isn't there.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Money, P.s. Does somebody know what's the password for the laptop je find in the safe ?
like most of these games...
money = x
there's no money cheat in this game, but since we're talking about ren'py game then it's pretty much editable for almost everything which got a value either by using a console/unren or save editor

ps : strongly advised to not cheating on girl's affections and repair lvl since u could miss some event scenes

edit : i was meant to say "as TheDevian said" in the beginning of my sentence above but it got magically deleted, my bad :LOL:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
there's no money cheat in this game, but since we're talking about ren'py game then it's pretty much editable for almost everything which got a value either by using a console/unren or save editor

ps : strongly advised to not cheating on girl's affections and repair lvl since u could miss some event scenes

edit : i was meant to say "as TheDevian said" in the beginning of my sentence above but it got magically deleted, my bad :LOL:
I made a mythtake, I was in two similar threads at the moment, looking at two similar games, the money cheat for this game is...

....No, wait, put the gun down, I wasn't going to tell anyone....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
I'm sorry Nami, but what? I can't quite navigate your sentence. ;)
The two events I remember seeing were first her coming to my room late at night, and second, talking to Esther to let me in the room. the first time you are in there from Esther, you can search her room, and find a spare key to get in.
I've been working on Naira's, , although it's a bit confused, thank you for support XD hehehe (Sorry Bad English),

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
I made a mythtake, I was in two similar threads at the moment, looking at two similar games, the money cheat for this game is...

How to Open inventory.money? Iam still newbie

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've been working on Naira's, , although it's a bit confused, thank you for support XD hehehe (Sorry Bad English),

Np, sorry I was having troubles with it, I am dyslexic, so I have issues reading anyway. If I remember correctly, you need to talk to Esther at noon to have her let you into Naria's room while she is at work, though before that for me, she came to my room at night before bed. The next day I went to Esther and she got that screenshot I posted earlier.

You have to type that into the console, to open that you have to edit a file in the game first.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018

I sense a pun intended :unsure:

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
Np, sorry I was having troubles with it, I am dyslexic, so I have issues reading anyway. If I remember correctly, you need to talk to Esther at noon to have her let you into Naria's room while she is at work, though before that for me, she came to my room at night before bed. The next day I went to Esther and she got that screenshot I posted earlier.

You have to type that into the console, to open that you have to edit a file in the game first.
Haha Thanks XD

Reactions: TheDevian

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017

Allso dont forget you have to work on all the girls if you dont some options will not fire i by a rule lvl each girl no more then 2 lvl each at a time + you allso get some funny stuff hapen like pissing in the elivator

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
The last update was on: 2018-10-27. That's not really reliable. Too bad it's a really good game!
Ps.: I know I read the last post etc., but I still don't think it's really good with these long times between updates.

Reactions: tswain354 and Dremo

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The last update was on: 2018-10-27. That's not really reliable. Too bad it's a really good game!
Ps.: I know I read the last post etc., but I still don't think it's really good with these long times between updates.
Normally it's monthly from what I have read, but this is one delayed because some people want music. After this, it should go back to more or less 'normal'.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
They usually release closer to bi-monthly.

0.5 - 45 days
0.6 - 58 days
0.7 - 49 days
0.8 - 70+ days so far
That works then, as long as it is generally consistent is what matters. I haven't been following this one long, so that's good to know, thank you. Either way, this one is still somewhat of an exception, with any luck that won't be an issue again.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
That works then, as long as it is generally consistent is what matters. I haven't been following this one long, so that's good to know, thank you. Either way, this one is still somewhat of an exception, with any luck that won't be an issue again.
Well, either it's not going to be an issue and more of a one-time problem with them adding music and sounds and all (which I still think should be worked on more as an on-the-side, instead of the main focus of an update), or because of the game gaining popularity it may become a problem more often with the creator either becoming too ambitious, or slacking. Not like we've never seen something like this happen before.
So I'd advice caution on that matter.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, either it's not going to be an issue and more of a one-time problem with them adding music and sounds and all (which I still think should be worked on more as an on-the-side, instead of the main focus of an update), or because of the game gaining popularity it may become a problem more often with the creator either becoming too ambitious, or slacking. Not like we've never seen something like this happen before.
So I'd advice caution on that matter.
Yeah. My hope is that they will be able to reuse most of the music they are getting now, and will be more prepared for their composer to come up with the new parts they do need in a more reasonable time for any future needs, but we will see. No matter how much I dislike the idea of music in these games, I am not willing to lose hope just yet, I like this one too much not to give them the benefit of the doubt for now, only time will tell.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Waiting the news so I could buy the ticket for boarding the train of hype, it's supposed to arrived soon :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes