muringo

Sep 4, 2017
Hello!
I've transfered my save files to my Mac, but forgot the scenes gallery. does anyone have these archives?

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Hello!
I've transfered my save files to my Mac, but forgot the scenes gallery. does anyone have these archives?
hm? does the save data for the game and scene gallery are separated on Mac? can't it be fixed by clicking the fix gallery option?

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello!
I am not sure how it works on a mac, but on PC, you need to copy the 'persistent' file from ...\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Test-1490227962, odds are there is something similar on a mac.

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I am not sure how it works on a mac, but on PC, you need to copy the 'persistent' file from ...\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Test-1490227962, odds are there is something similar on a mac.
seems it much simpler on android then

oh, for the record, i'm seriously asking on #4480
because i've no idea how things work on mac too :LOL:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
seems it much simpler on android then

oh, for the record, i'm seriously asking on #4480
because i've no idea how things work on mac too :LOL:
Yeah, that is one thing I hate about Ren'Py, hiding those files on my C:\, it's easier when going from one version to the next, but I would rather copy the saves, than fill up my SSD.

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Yeah, that is one thing I hate about Ren'Py, hiding those files on my C:\, it's easier when going from one version to the next, but I would rather copy the saves, than fill up my SSD.
ahaha, well i'm already used with how dealing with an apk in android
pretty much it's similar when I've to instal the update from different modder than before, it means I need to copy/cut the save folder from internal storage and put it back to the updated apk folder after got installed (could be simply overwrite the previous installed apk without backing up the save if it's ported by the same modder/official port)
It worked. Thanks!
tbh it was just a lucky guess, good to know it work then :ROFLMAO:

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
anyone know how mind control is involved in this game? would like to know.
Sometimes (I think only 2 scenes at the momet), if you turn down Velle she will mind control you a bit. There's also one scene where Velle mind control's another person into masturbating. It's not a major part of the game.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes