Risax

Nov 15, 2017
Together with Waifu Academy and Harem Hotel this is one of the games I most eagerly await updates of. So it's a shame there weren't any main events because that's why this game is one of my favourites, don't really care about music and sounds. The repeatable events are nice...but don't really fill the void. Especially after the long wait.

Ah well, I'm not a Patron so I know my bitching counts for nothing when I'm not supporting the game. But I hope the next update has more story content. (I also hope it comes soon.)

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
Okay so I get why people are dissapointed with this update but I really think people are overreacting. Going by the patch notes there are over 50 new events in this update (admittedly mostly small events), as well as various improvements and QoL changes to old content.

While it might feel dissapointing looking at this update in isolation, in the wider context of the game as a whole, updates like this one are what makes good games great, and I really think that people will be glad for this content further down the line.

Sodyaler

Sep 23, 2017
Well it has to be a completed game at some point. The sounds and music had to be added. They also did a bunch of code re-writes to make it easier to develop in the future, which means faster updates. Just because they didn't add a bunch of new fucking, doesn't mean they didn't add a lot of other features. Hurr durr, there's not a lot of pussy in this update, this update sucks hurr durr

Reactions: Seinsa and aolli

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
So :
- one fanora scene with esther
- one sunday episode added
- possibility to sleep the night with a girl

Did i missed anything else ?

I don't see any other openings in the gallery

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Well it has to be a completed game at some point. The sounds and music had to be added. They also did a bunch of code re-writes to make it easier to develop in the future, which means faster updates. Just because they didn't add a bunch of new fucking, doesn't mean they didn't add a lot of other features. Hurr durr, there's not a lot of pussy in this update, this update sucks hurr durr
While true on the note of the game having to be completed, a completed game does not require sound/music to be considered so.
I personally like games that have little in terms of sound and music blasting you constantly, and games where I wholeheartedly enjoy the music accompanying it. Yet, music doesn't make or break the game, several other factors do. Extra pieces of story (not every event has to revolve around you dicking the other inhabitants of the manor) with great writing and interesting characters are, at least to me, far more important than ambience sounds or music in the background.
Same goes with repeatable scenes. While it's nice that this was added, I am now left wondering - why wasn't this added in earlier, where it would've taken up less time?
I'm happy for the additions that are there, but considering it took 2 months to basically add quality of life features and ambience sounds, I'm still left disappointed.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
So :
- one fanora scene with esther
- one sunday episode added
- possibility to sleep the night with a girl

Did i missed anything else ?

I don't see any other openings in the gallery
Mermaid fishing, not sure what the other special event is. still trying to find it. I am missing the 3rd and last under special events-main.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
Same goes with repeatable scenes. While it's nice that this was added, I am now left wondering - why wasn't this added in earlier, where it would've taken up less time?
I'm happy for the additions that are there, but considering it took 2 months to basically add quality of life features and ambience sounds, I'm still left disappointed.

You realise that regardless of when these things were added, people would still be complaining?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
If i were a developer of this game I'd literally skip patreon pledges for 1 month, because this update was a joke. Actually it's not a joke, jokes have a punchline and are supposed to be funny, this just comes off as insulting.
You can't expect people to wait 2 months and give them... this... and the funny thing is, if they like gave us just a Nefari event or something, i bet you most people would be fine with it, but nah they are gonna have a shitshow on their hands with this one....

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes