Erkoed

May 6, 2017
So I asked for swimming advice to Naira but I didn't saw what she said, does someone know what the next step is ?

Gib

Dec 8, 2017
So I asked for swimming advice to Naira but I didn't saw what she said, does someone know what the next step is ?
You need to ask naira, fanora ans the girl at the gym, after that go to nefari in the morning and talk about swiming

Josh996

Oct 6, 2017
Special Code:
--------------------
1. wincest
2. extremeoppai

about Special Code:
------------------------
1. You are starting the game at Week "6". Esther level is set to "14", Fanora level is set to "18", Nefari level is set to "11", Naira level is set to "19" and Velle level is set to "12".
2. You are starting the game at Week "8". Esther level is set to "17", Fanora level is set to "20", Nefari level is set to "14", Naira level is set to "21" and Velle level is set to "14".

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
I am suposted to find out where esther went, any ideas?
If you mean in the new update: She is modelling for the art gallery, You need 150$ for the lesson. 20$ are discount for the lesson that involves Esther.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Compared to that waifu school game how does this one stack up? So far I see it has triple the images, is the story some cheap hentai ripoff or is it closer to an actual story like manicminxy's game? Art looks great too, just curious what folks think.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
So i think i've hit the end but im not sure. all girls are done, but i still have that strange flower, does it have a use?

racerrally

Jan 28, 2018
You got to ask the little girl in the gym and ask the other girls also for advice (you get advice from 3 girls) then you will get to the event with naira

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
Compared to that waifu school game how does this one stack up? So far I see it has triple the images, is the story some cheap hentai ripoff or is it closer to an actual story like manicminxy's game? Art looks great too, just curious what folks think.
I enjoy it. It's not as dark as Waifu Academy. You are just a guy living in an apartment with a bunch of girls who happen to be mythical creatures in human form. You explore problems each girl is having while encouraging sexy times.

Reactions: Reese286
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes