nashk

Apr 9, 2017
If I ignore this I can still play the game but I don´t know if that leads to problems and it´s annoying anyway. Happens everytime I go into the hallway, the room I´m in before doesn´t matter. Does someone know how to fix this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 658, in <module>
NameError: name 'entered_hall' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "pool.rpyc", line 45, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 658, in script
File "...", line 1702, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "...", line 1843, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "...", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 658, in <module>
NameError: name 'entered_hall' is not defined
Sometimes this can be fixed by making a new save. Load the game, save, exit, and load again.

It doesn't always work but sometimes that will fix it.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
I've unlocked everything in gallery except Fanora bottom right (the one separate from everything) and I have nothing in special events... any ideas? or are they just place holders?

Edit: figured out the bottom right part just need to figure out special events

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Played the new content, and even though it is not a huge content update (with just a few events/tasks added to each of the women's story arcs) I still enjoyed it... There was a few other additions, such as the lake, a task for the task board, a couple more Sunday events, and so on... The flower from the lake didn't seem to have a use yet, but I'm sure that's coming... There were also several tweaks and bug fixes, which is probably why prior version saves end up causing errors... But thank goodness some folks posted their Special Codes to skip the prior content, otherwise starting over would have been extremely time consuming... I went ahead and update my review...

Reactions: Furnox

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
I've unlocked everything in gallery except Fanora bottom right (the one separate from everything) and I have nothing in special events... any ideas? or are they just place holders?

Edit: figured out the bottom right part just need to figure out special events
I’ve tried almost everything I don’t think there’s special events..

goku6000

Aug 2, 2017
Totally stuck on Esthers quest. I had the cucumber scene but now I'm not sure what to do. I feel like I've tried everything.

Xavier_Quaid

Sep 16, 2017
Third special event is at pool, when velle surprise Fanora. Unfortunately i cant remember when it happened.
BTW: is there obtainable fishing rod? or can I do something with that weird flower from the lake? And does somebody know code for Naira box?

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
Hmm, the only special event I have is the Velle&Fanora pool one, #3. Anyone know how to get 3's 1,2, or 4?

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
im stuck with Velle (Swimming leason) when do i need to go to pool?

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes