andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
i did naira route 1st so at night i get her to sleep in my room. then i did fanora route 2nd but found when she sleeps in your roo you can do stuff you cant with naira. can we not add these sort of options to naira aswell?
Also i find it wierd if you get a girl to sleep with you at night in morning they wake in there own rooms. would be great if in morning you both woke in your room.

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
There is no such a code, the only remeaning ones are those that unlock wallpapers.
Really? So the information in the OP is no longer useful? Wow, thank you, I've been away from this Adult games stuff for a while so I don't know much right now.
as.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Really? So the information in the OP is no longer useful...
The change log for version 0.7 says...

"The secret code system has been removed while it is being reworked."

So the codes may still be there as they might come back, but could also be because the people able to change the ops don't always play every game to know any changes.

Reactions: PokeIssau

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Perfect Lev of each one tell, I'm finished 24lev esther , I'm talking with afternoon to esther nothing changes,chat and help out only there :unsure::cautious:
Legend said that the search in thread feature is pretty helpful as mentioned by icesun at #5025
but it's anyway

Reactions: TheDevian

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted:
Monthly Art - February 2019
february-2019-art.png
Who will be your mythic Valentine this year? These girls certainly wouldn't mind celebrating with you! Or maybe you have someone else in mind...
This month's "monthly themed digital art" features all of the manor girls. Enjoy!
In-game wallpaper unlock code: mythicvalentine (v0.9.0+)
And here's a little bonus :
Valentine 2.png
Note:
The higher resolution of the first picture is provided at the link below:

The size of the picture is too big to be directly uploaded to f95.

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
The change log for version 0.7 says...

"The secret code system has been removed while it is being reworked."

So the codes may still be there as they might come back, but could also be because the people able to change the ops don't always play every game to know any changes.
Right, I didn't see it, I haven't been able to play since v0.5. TY

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I used to love this game, and now, it seems to be going nowhere, sure there's lots of sex and all, but it all seems to be repeating over and over, maybe it's just me.

Selks

Aug 1, 2018
I used to love this game, and now, it seems to be going nowhere, sure there's lots of sex and all, but it all seems to be repeating over and over, maybe it's just me.

i can see where you are coming from, if i had to guess, its because we pretty much "got what we wanted" with (almost) everyone, so when we get a new scene, its basically "replowing the same fields". we did get a new girl, and there are a few that we might be able to get to "know better" later on, but right now, we dont really do anything new.

i dont think there's much choice here, so either the game focus on developing(and finishing) a girl at a time, or we will be at it for the next year or so, slowly getting to the finish line(which has already been crossed with the girls, depending on who you ask).

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes