passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Does somebody still have a working save file from end Ch 1 pls ?
Yeah, it has been that long since i've played this awesome game, lost track of it.
And I did a search before posting, but didn't find one.
My save files give errors (undefined variables), can be ignored, only not in the 'events' screen, then I'm stuck.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Does somebody still have a working save file from end Ch 1 pls ?
Yeah, it has been that long since i've played this awesome game, lost track of it.
And I did a search before posting, but didn't find one.
My save files give errors (undefined variables), can be ignored, only not in the 'events' screen, then I'm stuck.
I suppose you meant v0.1.0, if that's the case then they give you errors because those files aren't compatible, it was from v0.2.0 that save compatibility began, so you will have to start a new game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey TheDevian,
how did you got this scene please ? i bought the rope but I didnt find how to use it !
You might need more than one piece for it, IIRC. It looks like you need four, but I think I only have three.
Then I visited her in the morning, clicked on her, chose 'do something', 'have sex', and then 'hanging sex'.

Reactions: passerbyR34

Majax

Dec 18, 2018
You might need more than one piece for it, IIRC. It looks like you need four, but I think I only have three.
Then I visited her in the morning, clicked on her, chose 'do something', 'have sex', and then 'hanging sex'.
Sorry, what do you mean by :
"You might need more than one piece for it, IIRC. It looks like you need four, but I think I only have three."
Didnt really understand that part :/

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I've been beating the game 3 times, yet I didn't know that the rope had some use :ROFLMAO:
I only remember to do this in the morning as repeatable event, Velle lv 20+ iirc :unsure:

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Ok, I'll try it. thanks for your help !
good luck then :D
but seriously, I still don't know the use of a few game items in the current version
might be due not yet implemented or maybe it just me who didn't notice when it getting used :LOL:
because I've a habit to buy everything avaiable in the early of the game, for every games

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry, what do you mean by :
"You might need more than one piece for it, IIRC. It looks like you need four, but I think I only have three."
Didnt really understand that part :/
I have 3 pieces of rope. You might need more than one to tie her up, but I can't say I have tested that.

Reactions: passerbyR34
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes